The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 1

Start from the beginning

(Flashback ends)

Aizawa - Alright now I will partner you up with someone for the homework packet.

I was hoping I get Shima or Shoto or even Ocha but I got Bakugo which is not bad but he's gonna be too quiet ever since Mei broke up with him a week ago.

Bakugo - Hey. I'm gonna bring my stuff to your room and we'll work in the common area.

Aizawa - Also make sure you are all separated from each others group because I don't want to catch any cheaters. You hear me?

Everyone - Yes sir!

We grabbed our stuff as everyone decided to not work in the dorms only me and Bakugo and I basically forced Jirou and Ojiro to not be in the dorms because I know Jirou likes to eavesdrop on everyone.

Gokhan - Ok Bakugo do you want to talk about the.....

I looked up as he was already working on everything as I got irritated so I decided to do my work and both of us never talked for 20 minutes.

Gokhan - Finally done with Calculus, English, and Hero History and Hero Situations 223. Now the last thing to do is Hero Article and i'm done while someone here who was basically supposed to help me is ignoring me and not wanting to work with me.

I went to grab my laptop as I noticed it was dead so I had to ask Bakugo for his.

Gokhan - Hey Bakugo can I borrow your laptop?

Bakugo - Yeah Whatever.

I went and grabbed it as I opened it up I was more shocked and disgusted as I screamed.

Gokhan - WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

Bakugo - HOLY SHIT DUDE WHAT HAPPENED?!!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!!!

Gokhan - THERE'S SO MUCH PORN!!

Bakugo - WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY PRIVATE SHIT?!!!

Gokhan - WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN PRIVATE SHIT!! BAKUGO IT WAS WIDE OPEN THERE ARE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF FILES HERE!!!

Bakugo - Well I've been meaning to clear some of that out!

Gokhan - JESUS CHRI..LOOK AT THE ORGANIZATION HERE CLOCKWISE RIM JOB, COUNTER CLOCKWISE RIM JOB!!

Bakugo - Well yeah sometimes you like to see the tongue go the other way!

Gokhan - YOU SICK BASTARD! LOOK AT THIS...CHICKS WITH DICKS?!!!!

Bakugo realized how sick he was as he started crying and I couldn't believe just one break up and he's doing "this".

Bakugo - OH MY GOD I HAVE A DISEASE ALRIGHT I NEED HELP!

Gokhan - THERE ARE NO CHICKS WITH DICKS BAKUGO ONLY GUYS WITH TITS!!

Bakugo - I'm so glad I was caught..I WANTED TO BE CAUGHT!!

Gokhan - Bakugo this is a wake up call you hear me! You need to get back out there because you are spiraling out of control here!!

Bakugo - I got it just stop looking at that!!

Gokhan - Bakugo i'm serious! The next girl you meet you are getting back in the game!

Bakugo - Okay Got it done!

I then made sure I destroyed his memory so all the files were deleted and he restarted everything.

Gokhan - Now come help me with the essay.

We worked together on the essay and we had it done in 5 minutes as we started talking again and he was finally back to his normal self again he even called Mei and asked her if they can be friends again and she agreed as he finally got closure.