01

"One ice tea, two lemon juice and two cold coffee." TzuYu said putting the tray on the table where her friends were sitting.

"Thank you." They said in chorus.

"What about mine?" Sana pouted.

"I forgot. Sorry." TzuYu said flinching.

"You forgot on purpose." Sana said rolling her eyes and got up to get her own.

"I'll buy for you. You stay here." TzuYu said making Sana sit back on her chair.

"Eyyy..." Their friends smirked at them making TzuYu shy. She shrugged off and went to buy Sana's order.

"You should have gone with her." JiHyo nudged Sana.

"Why me?" Sana asked looking at her boringly.

They all looked at her boringly. Sana knew why they were reacting that way but she didn't mind as long as she was happy in her imaginary world.

"Oppa..." DaHyun stood up from her place when she saw the person coming toward her.

"What's with that? I told you, I don't like that name of mine." JeongYeon said glaring at her then sat beside Sana making her smile ear to ear.

"Call her hyung. She won't mind that." ChaeYoung said taking her seat on the empty chair.

"I can't beat you that's why you're allowed to call me hyung." JeongYeon said resting her head on Sana's shoulder.

"Why you want to beat her?" Mina asked raising her brows.

"Minari..." JeongYeon straightened her position and looked at her.

"Would you like to be called hyung or oppa?" JeongYeon asked Mina. Mina nodded making everyone laugh.

"See that ChaeYoung-ah? She likes it. From now on, call her hyung not me. You too dubu."

"Why are you so silent Momoring?" TzuYu asked while handing Sana's drink. Momo shook her head and got up.

"Let's meet later." She said looking down and left.

"What happened to her?" Sana asked. JeongYeon was looking at Momo until she left the canteen.

"She's new." ChaeYoung mumbled eyeing a girl who just entered in the canteen. JeongYeon looked at ChaeYoung then followed her gaze.

"Hey you..." JeongYeon shouted calling for her. Whole the students looked at JeongYeon then to the person she was looking at.

Some of the students sighed as they knew what JeongYeon was going to do with that new student. They ignored it and went back to their eating but still few of them fished out their phones to capture the scene that was going to happen.

"Me?" The girl pointed herself. JeongYeon nodded with a smirked and hand gestured her calling her toward her group.

The girl looked around before walking toward JeongYeon. Sana scoffed looking at the girl from head to toe. Mina and JiHyo sighed looking at each other as they were tired of their friend's so called bullying behaviour.

"Unnie..." Mina mumbled looking at JeongYeon.

"What?" JeongYeon wiggled her brows.

"Is it necessary?" JiHyo asked.

"Isn't it fun?" JeongYeon asked with a sly smile.

"Yes..." The new student said standing in front of JeongYeon.

JeongYeon cracked her neck and got up from her seat. She put her hands in her pocket looking at the girl from head to toe. The girl was wearing a plain blue shirt with a black skirt above her knees, a sports kit, her sports shoes, that was a sign that she was a player.