I move to Billie who is grunting in pain watching the mark on her hand heal slowly... Like I said a small price to pay.

I carry her up into the washrooms locking the door, "it's okay my love, it's okay" I take her hand licking the wound watching as it closes up faster I set her down on the counter in my embrace running my hands through her body finding her uninjured.

I bury my face into her chest,I'm never leaving her again "You were loud" she whispers and my wolf whines "I'm sorry,I didn't mean to" "it's okay, I found it hot" she says making me smile.

I look up seeing the mischievousness in her eyes and smirk I pull her head down attaching our lips together for a short sweet kiss.

"Move in with me?" I ask parting our lips,her eyes go wide at my request and my heart deflates... "Too soon" Raid says sadly. "Why?" Billie asks and I close my eyes. Why? Is she serious? She's my mate.

"I'm an Alpha, Billie. My pack needs me at home too" I say and her eyes go wide and jaw drops,now she knows why her pack respected me as much as they respect Finneas.

"You... Oh fuck" she bows her head and I lift her face to look into those beautiful blue eyes "the bond can fuck with us sometimes, huh?" I ask and she chuckles "how the hell didn't I notice?" She mumbles sadly.

"Because you are my queen,my Luna,my mate Billie,you think I fucking care if you noticed or not? Fuck no" I answer licking her cheek ––well Raid did the licking–– making her smile "Raid is a little in over her head" she says attaching our foreheads.

"She's happy we found you,three months she almost gave up and the females in the pack. Almost lost their heads trying to come near us" I close my eyes enjoying being wrapped up in her scent.

"I'll move in with you,I'm sad but your my mate" my wolf jumps around happily making the smile on my face grow.

"I'm sure we can find a solution for that,thank you for trusting me" I whisper against her lips gazing into her eyes,they go a deeper blue making Raid calm down.

"I can't wait to meet Pirate" I whisper again and she chuckles. "Pirate is wild wolf,you can't handle her––" "damn straight she can't but Raid can" I hear her wolf say to Raid who holds her chin up high with a toothy wolfy grin"beat that witch"  Raid says making me laugh.

"This two wolfs will get along just fine" I state before taking a deep breath,"I don't want to stay in school for the rest of the afternoon besides its physical education last,I don't do anything due to my hip"

"Hip?" She nods "yeah I hurt myself while––" "I can heal it for you just a litt––" I get cut off by her chuckling.

"Those mate instincts are kicking your ass hard my love" she whispers uncreasing my forehead with her thumb "I want to continue being like this,okay,reminds me that were all... vulnerable" can she be more poetically romantic.

"Let's go baby, skipping it is" I say taking her into my arms putting her down. She looks up at me smilling and I put my hands on her waist fixing her ripped clothes.

"Instant wardrobe,I like being the Alpha's mate" she says making me smile mischievously "I did a little more instant wardrobe right over... Here" I say pulling her shirt up a little exposing the black innerwear

I tug at the strings of her thong bitting my lower lip. "Damn we lucky" Raid says gawking at the newly exposed skin of our mate,right you are buddy.

"Naughty wolf" she whispers digging her fingers into my abs before moaning a little "Naughty toned wolf" she corrects herself now running her fingers over my tummy her chest rising and falling heavily and I laugh.

"We've got school to skip but we are reading again over the weekend not letting you off the hook"

"What? I thought I had this in the bag" she whines and I shake my head carrying her up bridal style super speeding to my car.

"What about my car?" she asks and I snap my fingers it disappears "took it home" I say starting to drive off "I love being the Alpha's fucking mate" she screams again and I smile.

I drive for a while and leave my car packed near this seafood restaurant next to taco bell. We first grab Billie some burritos then I get me some seafood.

We walk towards the woods around the back talking getting to know each other more sharing embarrassing stories. We finish our food and I throw the dirt back to the bin back at the restaurant.

What can I say? Being a witch is a plus.

We walk not so far into the woods,when we come upon a large field,the grass is tall but the aura is intense... Good aura that is and there is a protective dome around it.

We were able to get through it since we had no ill intensions,we walk further until I see it.

A/N

More of a filler,

M,