Beckett

Watching them leave made it very difficult not to follow, I wanted to help Sidney but the best way I could do that right now was to stay here. If every second was counting to keep her alive right now it had to be Daniel to make the run, he was her best chance at pulling through this and we all knew it, no matter how much it hurt. We were allowed back in her room to wait as the Jerry guy did his personal best to bring her rising fever down and stabilize her breathing that was getting shallower and shallower. 

I was straining to hear the sound of her heart beating until they hooked up the monitor so it was a lot clearer, her heart was racing as she tried to fight off the poison on her blood. It was silent and tense as we watched on helplessly, she was so weak and so pale that I wanted to give her all my strength to aid her healing, but I didn't know what to do. "She's fighting for all of you still, she hasn't given up yet, don't give up on her." Jerry insisted, my glare silenced him quick enough, we'd never give up on her, we'd never be able to forget our Sid. Every minute felt like hours had gone by as we waited for the very thing that would hopefully save the life of the girl we loved, we'd just found out how much she loved us all back, it couldn't end like this. 

I was watching her heart monitor so closely that I noticed the change before anyone else did, I was alerting the others in an instant as Jerry rushed back to her side. The racing heart had started to slow to a more normal rhythm, but instead of steadying out it slowed down even more so worryingly slow, Simon looked like he wanted to puke. "What, what is it?" I voiced in worry. "She's losing her fight, her body can't take much more of this, she's fighting so hard but she's just so weak..." Simon trailed off, so weak that she doesn't have long left, where was Daniel and that d*** antidote.

                                                 Daniel

The moment we were out of sight from the med building we stripped and shifted before breaking to a full on sprint back towards home, adjusting the course ever so slightly to meet at Sidney's cabin. I had kept pace with the other two so as not to risk the females disappearing with the only possible antidote to the poison killing Sid. They were the first to shift back and call to the front door as I shifted back with a pant. The scent of unfamiliar she wolves drowned out the scent of Sidney, I hated it but kept quiet as a red haired green eyed girl about my age stepped out onto the porch. "What do you want, and who is he?" She focused her gaze on me but posed her question to Denzel the highest ranked wolf here. 

"This is Daniel he's one of the resident males here, we need your help with something Rose." Denzel murmurs slowly. "So you rescue us and now you sick b****ards want payment now is that it!?" She snarled out. "No we really do need help our friend is dying in the hospital from poison and we think you might be able to help us!" I begged desperately to her frown. "Sorry you're out of luck boys, no can do, the vials belong to us, not you!" She stated defiantly, I'd never wanted to kill anyone more than I did right now. 

"She is the reason they got your b****y a** out of that place of horrors and you won't even spare us a vial, give us the d*** antidote or we will take it." I snapped on a snarl as suddenly a younger blond girl ran out to meet me and shoved a small riplock bag into my hands, her blue eyes filled with sadness. "These two vials should help your friend, if she's strong enough, it was too late for Nicole, but maybe it's not to late for your friend." She murmured softly. "Sarah!" The red head objected loudly. "No Rose, if she saved us from that place then it's only right we repay that debt." The blond said firmly to her friend.