But Elina was a dirty fighter and reached out her leg and kicked him sharply.

"At least I found the right one" Said Morgan and twisted around at her with a punch.

Elina grabbed his arm and blocked it.

She then found herself standing there with just an arm in her hand.

"Aaah!! That's gross!!!" Yelled Luca in horror from the sidelines.

But Elina didn't seem perturbed at all.

"Tricks... tricks.... When will you realise your mind games don't affect me?" She said as she picked up her knife with a laugh.

Morgan appeared again, a little away from her.

"Well... I can't fight as well as you... I don't like to get my hands dirty. "

Even as he said this he held up his hands and made an odd movement with them. A ring of blue flame erupted around him, just in time to blow back the three clones sneaking up behind him.

"Ok... I see through your illusions... You see through my clones.... Let's just fight straight."

Morgan looked at the confident girl in front of him. What made him hesitate was that her confidence wasn't baseless.

It was as he had guessed. His mind tricks had very little impact on her when used so whimsically. The reason was because her mind was steeled for much greater stress.

To create those clones at her own will.... To control each of them as individuals.... And yet always keep her own sense of identity..... Her mind might have shattered by now if she wasn't capable of handling all that......

"Hey! Are you listening?!" Yelled Elina again.

Morgan knew that he was in a fix regardless of how they fought. Close combat wasn't his strength. And even if they decided to drop all illusions and clones, he didn't think either of them would actually fight so honestly for too long.

The difference being, his current tricks could distract, confuse and maybe buy him some time but Elina's clones gave her a real advantage of numbers.

Do I really care about this that much to take a risk..........

"Alright! Come at me!"

Morgan unsheathed his own dagger. He would have preferred another weapon but he hadn't planned on using any at all and hence picked this up randomly.

Elina flickered towards him. She had one aim. To take him out fast.

Because she was truly terrified of his illusions. Not the small time stuff like that arm. But she was scared of what he had done to Liberta in the last fight.

Though she had a strong mind even she wasn't sure if she could resist something like that.

Hah! I don't even know what Liberta saw! But whatever it was, it petrified him! I can't let that happen again!

Morgan met her incoming slash with his own dagger. He hadn't stopped using his magic though and caused two sparks of light to flash in front of him.

But Elina was extremely wary and squatted low to avoid it before jumping at him with an uppercut.

It connected and Morgan stepped back dazed. He dodged the fierce follow up but couldn't find a way to counter back.

"Why they hell would he engage in a form of fight he can't win?!" Said Jolly visibly annoyed.

"Maybe he isn't that bad! Also think about it..... Using your arcana even once for a small time drains you immensely right? How do you think he feels now after having doled out one spectacle after another in such a short time?!