Chapter 10: The Acension Part 2

Ridley jerked forward. The handcuffs had snapped. He got up, and started moving his way towards the exit. His wings still hurt like hell, but that was the least of his worries. He got up to the top of the Halberd. A thunderstorm was raging throughout the clouds, rocking the ship back and forward. Dark Samus was there.
"D! Stop this immediately!"
Dark Samus turned around.
"Ssssssssssssss(You honestly think you can stop me? Perhaps I must kill you as well)"
Dark Samus created an echo cage, trapping Ness. Then, it charged at Ridley, forcing him to put his arms in front of him, like a man trying to stop a raging bull. Then, it jumped up leaving Ridley a bomb, for which he threw in the sky, it's aggressive light brightening up the storm. Ridley grew a fireball in his mouth, firing it at the flying blue demon, striking it down. Dark Samus fell back on the ship, getting back up and firing a ball of dark energy towards him, striking him in the chest, knocking him down. Ridley got up, and flew towards Dark Samus, despite his wing still hurting. During this chaos, Meta Knight regained consciousness, and so did most of the group, except Dedede, and Olimar. Meta Knight ran to the control panel, trying desperately to regain control of the ship. Ridley and Dark Samus engages in a close up fight. Dark Samus clawed at Ridley's stomach, leaving bloody claw marks. Ridley bit Dark Samus's arm, almost ripping it off. Dark Samus upped the attacks on Ridley, who was attempting to block most of them.
"Sssssssssssss(You cannot defeat me, serpent)"
Dark Samus seemed to be correct. Ridley, was being weakened, and it seemed the Blue would be triumphant.

BOOM

Dark Samus was launched off Ridley. A cannon blast was fired.

BOOM

Ridley saw were the blasts were coming from. They were coming from the onboard cannons.
Dark Samus became furious. Suddenly, it disappeared. Ridley froze. That thing was somewhere. Suddenly, Dark Samus appeared in front of him, and slashed him before disappearing again. And again. And again. Ridley realized what he needed to do. He closed his eyes. Trying to hear closely.

...........................................................................................................................................fffffssssss

Ridley opened his eyes and swung his sharp tail tip to the left. Dark Samus appeared, impaled on Ridley's tip. Ridley stared at Dark Samus in a triumph. Dark Samus being injured also allowed the echo cage to disappear, freeing Ness.
"I've had just about enough of you"
Ridley, even though his wings were shredded in a few areas, flew up in the sky.
"ssssshshh!(Stop! You don't know what you're doing!)"
Ridley kept flying.
"Ssssssssssssaaaaa!(They wont accept you! I'm the only one you have left! They'll kill you! They'll kill you!)"
Ridley stared at Dark Samus with a smile.
"I've always wanted to be a magician."
Ridley said.
He pointed at his left hand.
"Nothing in here"
He pointed to his right hand.
"Nothing in there"
He pointed to his head.
"No fucks in there"
He pointed to Dark Samus.
"And you? I'll make you...." Ridley started swinging his tail.
"DISAPPEAR!!!" Ridley screamed. He launched Dark Samus into a ball towards the mountain, before it disappeared, crashing into the mountain, and creating a rockslide, for Ridley never to see again. He flew back down to the ships top, his wing's shredded areas spreading to the rest of the wing. Ness greeted him with a hug.
"That was amazing Ridley!"
Ridley smiled.

Lucina and Luigi opened the door to the tower. It was dark. Lucina held her sword in two hands, while Luigi frighteningly walked behind her, holding on to her cape. They slowly walked.

Tap
Tap
Tap

Luigi jumped at the sound.
"Do not fear friend, there appears to be no one here but us."
"Y-yeah maybe your r-r-right"
Luigi felt something grab his foot. He looked down in fear, but relief filled him when he saw it was just the Pichu. They had found him when they climbed out of the mud pit. It had decided to follow them, and they decided to keep him. Lucina kept looking around until she found something. It was a switch. She flicked it, and the entire room filled with light, subsiding any fear within the group. Luigi smiled while Lucina laughed.
"Haha! I knew there was nothing to fear!" She said excitedly. Luigi breathed in relief. The room was filled with tables with dusty tablecloths, and peeling wallpaper. There was also some kind of wooden box in the corner of the room. Pichu went around to explore.
"What do you think this-a place is used for?" Luigi asked.
"I'm afraid I haven't the slightest clue." Lucina responded.
"Still we must remain together, we don't know if anyone inhabits this facility and-" Lucina stopped looking around.
"Where's the little one?" Lucina asked. Luigi looked around.
"Oh no! I don't know." Luigi said.
"Search for him there" Lucina pointed to the area with the box, "and I'll look here".
Luigi walked over to the box.
"Hellooo?" Luigi asked he placed his ear on the wooden box and knocked.
His face was swarmed with confusion. When he knocked on the box, he created a noise, but when he knocked on the box with an ear placed on the box, he hear the knock noise from the outside from his other ear, but not the ear he placed on the box. He decided to take a look inside and opened it.
"WAHH-"
Lucina looked back quickly.
Luigi was gone, only the box remained.
She ran over.
"Luigi!?" "Luigi?!"
She looked at the box and picked it up on instinct, looking inside.
"AHHHHH-"
Lucina vanished.
The box dropped to the ground, breaking, revealing nothing inside.