20

I leaned over the side of the window gripping on to the ledge. My eyes seem to stare at endless amounts of vampires. This was really going to be brutal.

We both quickly turn around as the door comes crashing open. Four vampires enter the room. Before they are able to attack, a voice stops them.

Behind them enters Wesley. His eyes glaring at Luke. "I see you don't have any common sense, Darla. He tries to kill you and yet here you are standing right next to him."

Luke laughs, his voice filled with disgust. "You tried to stab her. You can't talk."

Wesley rolls his eyes. "I wasn't going to kill her. I just needed some of her blood. That was all. My intentions were good and I even offered her a welcoming home to stay at with me. We could rule the world."

Luke stares at Wesley for a brief second and then bursts out laughing. "You're delusional, leave her alone already. Obviously, I was right about you. You're nothing but a deceitful bloodsucking freak."

I take a couple steps back as the conversation began to heat up. This was definitely not going to go down without someone getting hurt.

Wesley moves towards me but Luke blocks his path. He stops but not without another jab at him. "You know Werewolf, she doesn't love you. Me on the other hand, she's drawn to me and vice versus. Give it up mutt. She will choose me over you in end. I guarantee it, because she always has."

I could not believe my ears. Did he really think I was drawn to him to that extent. I didn't love him at all. I did however care about his existence for a while. But at this point, I really wanted nothing to do with him. I just wanted him to leave me alone.

I look up and see Luke smiling at me. Shoot, I forgot to close my mind-link. I shrug.

Wesley takes my shrug as my agreement with him."I told you mutt, you'll always lose to me."

Luke tilts his head and smirks. "You really are full of yourself. If she could who you really are I'm sure she would change her mind. You don't look anything like what you portray."

Welsey smirks. "Suit yourself."

Our jaws hit the floor. My eyes widen in shock. "JOSH?!" The confusion on out faces must have been quite noticable.

Josh snickers. "Guess you don't know me as well as you think. And before you make me explain how that's possible when y'all have seen us at the same time, I'm an illusionist as well."

He grins. "The best part is Wesley never existed. It always just been me, me and my tricks. Come to think of it, I might just be an illusion right now."