14

I fought with myself internally for the next ten seconds. What were they talking about? Wesley was so nice, they must not want me with him. That's got to be it.

I exchange a brief look with the Alpha and his eyes widen. I rush over to Wesley and he grabs my hand. He shoots himself straight into the air holding on to me.

The Alpha starts waving his arms at me. "DARLA! PLEASE COME BACK! YOUR FATHER DIED PROTECTING YOU FROM HIM!"

I look down at the Alpha in shock. "Hold up, what is he talking about Wesley?!"

He slightly shrugs. "I don't know Darla, I was a kid remember."

I think back to that day and grit my teeth. "I'm pretty sure the water is what killed him. That's so low of them to lie about my father."

Suddenly we were no longer in the sky but on the ground. Miles from the pack. "Listen, Darla. I don't want you to go back. Why don't you join me. Forget about your pack and come be with me."

I uncomfortably look around. "I-- I don't know if I can cut ties with my pack. That would make me a Rogue. I'd be a disgrace to all the werewolves."

Wesley laughs. "Rogue Queen really does fit you. You already chose what you wanted when you grabbed my hand. You didn't do what your Alpha said. I think you're past a disgrace, sweetheart."

I noticed I was surrounded by a certain scent. A very familiar scent. "NO! YOU TRICKED ME!"

Wesley's grin disappears. "Huh?"

Before he could get another word out I see three people approach. I was back in the same place that kept me hostage for 15 years.

I try to make a run for it but Welsey stops me. "What are you talking about? Darla, stop fighting me and just talk to me!"

I start to panic and breath rather quickly. I didn't even realize I was mumbling under my breath. "I need Luke, where is Luke?! I want to go home!"

Wesley shakes me. "Darla what's wrong!"

Suddenly I find myself surrounded by three of the worst people I had ever known. Smirking at me.

Wesley shakes his head at me. "Meet my siblings."

There they were. The royals that had mistreated me and my pack for years.

I back up. "I thought you were connected with the hunters?!"

Wesley laughs. "I am, but the Vampires are my main family members. Remember, I'm a little of everything."

He stops smiling when he notices my emotionless expression. "I don't want to be here Wesley."

He grabs my arm and walks me towards the gate. "You don't have a choice. You chose me remember. You can't go back. Besides you'll love it here."

My wolf extincts were getting ready to kick in but then I felt a pain in my back. Something was injected into my back and I was beginning to feel sleepy.

It opens up my mind link to Luke which I had decided never to use. He now knew where I was. But I doubt he'll come for me. I'm a traitor at this point. At least that's how it will look...

---------

*Sorry for the late part. I've been a bit busy. But I'll try to update more tomorrow. 😁