18

Thunder cracks over head and puddles of water were forming around me. I was losing control of the situation way too fast.

Wesley wasn't dead and his brother didn't know. He was too busy rubbing in my face his plan to take over.

Welsey wrestles his brother to the ground and I take the chance to escape. Somehow the Alpha and Josh were able to get away from the vampires and help get Luke out of the danger zone.

Lightning flashed around us as well as more booming thunder. Something told me things were only about to get worse. Pack members were waiting on guard for us when we got to the pack house.

Alison runs out and pulls me into a hug. "I was so worried about you!! Are you okay, did they hurt you?!"

I shake my head but turn and look at the pack doctor who was by Luke's side. It was hard seeing Luke like this. The pack doctor shakes his head sadly as he whispers something to the Alpha.

"What's wrong?" I turn and walk over to them. "He's going to live right?"

The Alpha sighs as the pack doctor walks away. "Darla, he wasn't just stabbed with a knife. He was stabbed with an angelic beam."

I frown. "What does that mean?"

He sits down on the floor. "It means when the knife came down, his intent was to stab you and drink your blood. When an angelic beam and your immortal blood mix, well he then becomes an immortal too. You wouldn't die of course but you would lose your immortal status."

I laugh and look at Alison who has the same expression as I do on my face. "What do you mean I'm immortal? First time I'm hearing about this."

The Alpha walks towards me. "Your mother wasn't a Werewolf. She was one of the daughters of the Moon God.   You were given both your father's werewolf genes and your mother's goddess genes. These extremely rare occurrences gives you the status of Werewolf King or Queen as well as immortality."

Suddenly it hits me, is that why Luke is the Werewolf King? It never made sense that he was the King when he wasn't born into any kind of royalty."

The Alpha cracks a smile. "I've always been royalty sweetheart. I'm immortal too, I was told one day you would exist and that's why I came down to Earth. Yes, my loyalty was to your father but my main goal was to keep you safe."

He turns and looks at Luke. "My son on the other hand is still part werewolf such as yourself and Josh didn't get passed down the immortality. He turned out plain werewolf. And yes he knows about that."

He places a hand on Luke's pale forhead. "The Pack Doctor thinks he will die because if he had been full werewolf he would have been dead. So for now I will allow everyone to think that. It will keep him safe from the Vampires because as far as they know. You are the only immortal around. And because Wesley didn't drink his blood, Luke is still immortal."

I roll my eyes. "Great news for y'all."