Twelve [Edited]

3rd

Liam chuckles lightly before saying "He's Pregnant," 

Harry looks up and meets the eyes level with the light-haired boy. "No, I'm just sick," Harry retorts quickly. Louis furrows his eyebrows before looking at the curly-headed boy. He looks at Niall, confusion written into his features.

"Harry, isn't a baby what you want?" Niall questions for Louis, who is too scared to question his hormonal boyfriend, Louis is always scared of Harry when the boy can snap easily.  

"yeah, but I just don't feel like I'm pregnant," Harry lies or at least tries to. 

Louis knows Harry too well for that though. 

Harry knows he's pregnant. 

He's just scared. Scared of being a dad, scared of not being enough. Scared of what will happen. Scared if something's going wrong. Harry thinks if he doesn't think about it, it will all be fine. Which is obviously the wrong choice. 

 obviously.

"Harry, can you please tell us the truth?"Louis asks Harry. Louis takes Harry's hand and sits him down on their bed. 

"Lou, I'm- I'm scared. I know I'm pregnant, there's really no doubt. I just am scared. Yes, I've always wanted a baby, and I always will. I'm just scared of not being enough for you or the baby. Like, I'll break you because of the pregnancy- and you'll leave me and won't have anyone," 

"I'm trying to be enough, and I was. And now I'm pregnant, I'm afraid you'll change your mind about wanting a baby, and leave. I'm terrified I'll have a miscarriage and that'll cause arguments."

"I don't want to lose you Loubear," Harry rants. By the end of it, Harry was full-on sobbing. Louis rubs Harry's back and Harry cuddles more into Louis' shirt. 

"I could never leave you, I love you so much," Louis coos lifting Harry's chin. 

"Some boys think they can play their lovers. They think it's funny and a game, when really the other one is slowly sinking into an unrealistic world that will slowly crumble them to death. Some boys think they're all it, they create drama and think once they get someone pregnant- they'll get even more popular."

"When in reality it's the exact opposite. Couples live off each other, but if it's all lies- it always ends." 

"I've never been like that." 

"You have to be enough for yourself to think you're okay. And jeez, you'ree way more than enough. Haz, You're perfect. You put up with me for god's sake, and we all know how hard that can be." 

"Don't even worry about if I'll leave or you won't be enough for me. Because in all truthfulness, I'd never leave you. I'm too attached and too in love, and I have been since I was 18."

"You're so much more than you think you are. You make me myself, and I couldn't ask for more. You're giving me a baby, and I love you for that. "

"You're the only one I need." 

"You may not like it, but you're stuck with me till you die,"

Harry chuckles before resting his head on Louis's shoulder. Harry subconsciously places a hand on his almost flat stomach. Louis places a hand on Harry's hand. Louis pecks Harry's forehead. 

"Time for a pregnancy test, yeah?" Niall asks. Angie lets out a rough squeal. "Guess that's a yes,". 

Harry sits up, with a struggle. He walks over to the bathroom and pulls out his pregnancy tests.