Eleven [Edited]

8 weeks  postpartum 

Louis' POV 

The music echos throughout the whole house. I'm alone right now. Harry went back to work, his work. I was very sad since my boss let me take off 10 weeks to help him. 

He didn't need help at all. 

 He did the first day after birth. It was very emotional for him. It broke my heart when he cried when they departed from him. 

I know Harry has been pushing for me to tell him my little secret, but I choose to keep that a secret. Till now. 

I prance around the kitchen happily as the door swings open. "Damn, it's cold," I hear someone say. "Don't cuss around the babies," another one says. 

Niall and Liam. 

"Hey, guys!" I say as I walk towards them. 

"You're awful happy today, why?" Niall asks "are you high?" 

"No, I'm not," I say chuckling. "I'm about to make Harry's year, or life," I say. 

"Yay! Help," Niall says. He hands me one of the carriers. "Hey Angie," I coo. 

I set her down in the kitchen counter. I unstrap her and pick her up. She smiles widely at me. 

"They're getting so big," I say. "Okay, are you okay? You're never this happy?" Liam asks. 

I'm having trouble not directly telling them. 

I cuddle into her, she lets out a squeak. I rock her while walking to the living room. Liam sets down a play mat down, I place Angie down. Niall places Logan down next to her. 

I bounce in my seat as I keep staring, waiting for Harry to get home. 

"You need to calm down," Niall says. "How much coffee did you have?" 

"Only about one cup," I respond. "About?" Liam questions. "Fuck off," I tease. 

The door is opened I quickly stand up. "It's fucking freezing," I hear Harry mutter. "Louis?" 

"Hey, Haz!" I say. He looks at me weirdly. "Um, are you drunk? Or high? How high are you?" He asks. I hear Liam cackle. "I'm not high or drunk," I say. "Can you walk in a straight line?" He teases. I smile at him. 

"How was work?" I ask him, getting myself water. "It was good, exhausting. But I only work part-time, so I can't complain," he says. "Can we talk about something serious?" I ask him. He furrows his eyebrows. "Are you okay?" He asks me. "Yeah, kind of nervous to tell you this," I answer. 

I sit down at our island. The chair slides underneath me. "go on," Harry says sitting down across from me. "Do you remember when you had Logan and Angie, I say 'for now'?" I ask. He nods. "I want to have a baby with you. Our own baby," I tell him. 

Harry sits there. Staring into my eyes. His frown turns to a smile. "Are you serious?" He questions. I nod. "yes! Yes! I've been waiting!" Harry says jumping up and hugging me. 

He starts to cry in my shoulders. "We're having a baby!" I exclaim. 

-------

I smash my lips against his. 

We just got back home from seeing Anne and Robin. Gemma was there too, which was quite a surprise. She brought her daughter too. I think Harry died of cuteness. 

I push him against our bed. He falls onto his back a soft moan leaving his mouth. I lay above him, my hands supporting my weight. I gently pull off his shirt and he takes mine off afterward. I hover over him, dazing into his soft eyes. 

"Let's make a baby," I say before smashing my lips against his. 

----------------

6 weeks later 

Harry's POV 

I woke up as the sun blares into my eyes. Louis forgot to close the curtains. "Louis," I whine. He grumbles and turns on his stomach. "Louis!" I yell at him. "What?!" He yells right back out at me. 

"Go close the curtains," I order. He groans before throwing his legs over the side of the bed. I feel the bed lift up as he gets up. He closes the curtains and stomps back into bed. "You're such an asshole," I say. 

"What did I do?" He asks, confusion laced in his tone. I grumble and turn on my side. I start to cry. 

What's wrong with me? 

"I don't know what's happening to me," I whimper. He lays next to me, pulling me closer to him. I calm my breathing as I enjoy the silent embrace. "It's probably just some extra things since you had Logan and Angie," he says. 

I feel a wave of nausea. I get out of his grip and I rush to the bathroom. The door's locked. 

Why is it locked?

"Hold up, I'm peeing!" Liam says. "Liam open the door!" I say. I feel bile start to come up my throat. "Liam!" 

The door clicks and opens. I rush inside and slide on my knees. I make a retching noise before puking up the food I ate yesterday. 

I feel hands rub my back. I peer up and see Louis. I haven't felt this bad since I was pregnant.

I groan and sit back. I feel my eyes cloud with tears. "You okay?" Louis asks. "I don't know, what's wrong me," I choke out. He looks at with pity written in his features.  "Should we go to the doctors?" Louis asks. 

"No." we hear Liam say. 

"What why?" Louis questions helping me stand up. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. I flush, trying to get of the smell. 

I wash my hands with the lavender soap. I feel my insides churn from the aftermath. I gulp as I star at Liam. 

"You guys seriously have no clue what's going on?" Liam questions. "Of course we do! But how 'bout you tell us, so that we know we're on the same page," Louis comments. 

I nod, following where Louis's at. 

Niall walks in, holding the 14 week twins. 

I coo at them silently. 

Liam chuckles lightly before saying "He's pregnant,". 

---

Sorry I made you suffer through no smut. But I honestly can't write smut. 

-Gx