Layers (Bambam)

"Oh my God!" you exclaimed when he did slip on the snow, knocking his snowman in the process. You ran out of the house immediately, too worried to notice that you've made the same mistake of wearing not enough layers. "Oh, fuck, it's cold."

You continued walking stiffly, hugging yourself for the least comfort, as Bambam slowly tried to get up from the ground. You were both clumsy, but it was more important to check if your neighbour sprained something or was in the verge of hypothermia.

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" he said before you could reach him and ask. He sneezed but put a hand up, signalling you not to come closer.

"Are you really? Cause no sane man would make a snowman this cold out wearing just... what are you even wearing?"

"Gucci."

You rolled your eyes. That stupid grin would be the death of you. "Go home, Bambam. Are your friends not entertaining you enough? I thought they'll be over?"

"Yeah, we're actually playing drink and dare. That's why I'm right here."

"What, they dared you to go out here and freeze while making a snowman?"

"Nope!" he wrapped his arms around himself, mimicking you. "They dared me to ask my crush out without saying anything."

You were speechless for a good second. He's out there because he's asking his crush out? "That doesn't make any sense. How will that happen?"

"Well, I got you out here, right? I did it!"

Before you could understand fully, Bambam raised his hands and made a signal to his house. You found the other boys cheering from the window.

"Oh my God, you morons."

Bambam turned to give you another sly grin, but coughed before he could. "Oh God, it's freezing. Do you want to have hot choco in my place? You can have fun with us too!"

"You mean party with stupid boys who were encouraging you on hurting yourself for fun? No!"

"Oh, look at you getting so worried about me," he teased, and you wanted to get pissed but if he held your hand like that, you could only focus on the warmth building up inside you.

"Go home, Bam. I'll just come by later when your stupid friends are not there anymore."

He raised a brow. "Should I prepare the hot choco, or would you like to warm up some other way?"

"Jesus," you let go of his hand playfully, "why do I like you again?"

"Because I'm fun?"

You rolled your eyes. Yes, he was, but more of because he was resourceful, brave, and truthful. Bambam had more layers that most fail to see because of his extravagant capriccios. "I'll see you later."