Wet (Jinyoung)

It was a stupid decision, you know, but you really didn't have much of a choice. You had planned to go to your boyfriend for a surprise visit. He has exams for the past few days so you're sure he's stressed. He tends to overwork himself and study until dawn. He also forgets to eat. That's why you bought some snacks and walk to his house, not minding anything but your wholehearted purpose.

And then came the rain.

You're already halfway so it'll be better to just continue, right? You know how Jinyoung will scold you but at least you got wet and still saw your boyfriend. What's the use of running through the rain if you'll just go home?

You're already shivering when you reach his house. You repeatedly punch his doorbell until he opens it in annoyance.

"Who is it?!" his crumpled but still handsome face greets you.

You smile sheepishly and do a little wave. "Hi."

Jinyoung stares at you with furrowed brows. "What are you doing here?"

You put up the plastic bag full of snacks. "I brought you food."

But he doesn't even look at it. He scans your dripping clothes. "Why are you so wet? Why didn't you bring an umbrella? Why did you even come here tonight?"

You look down. You knew he'll be like this but it still hurts to hear those.

Jinyoung sighs. Despite his annoyance at your being unprepared, he has to do something about your situation first. "Come on. You might get cold if you stay wet."

You feel him gently pull your arm so he can lead you inside. He closes the door and puts an arm over your shoulder as he guides you to somewhere.

"Are you feeling cold?" he asks.

You silently nod. You look around as he walks you through the house. You've been there before but his parents where there so you couldn't really explore. It's really quiet right now, and you know that's because his parents are gone for a trip out of town. It's only you and Jinyoung in the house.

He takes you to his room and makes you sit on his study chair. He disappears to the bathroom and comes back with a towel.

"Come on, I'll dry your hair- Wait, no. Remove your clothes first so we can let it dry."

Your heart skips a beat. "What?"

"You can't stay like that with wet clothes. Remove them. I'll hang it to dry."

You understand this, but why isn't he turning his back or leaving the room? Is he going to watch as you undress?

Or maybe he just forgot about his manners out of his great concern?

You see him sigh in frustration. He helps you up by pulling gently on your arm. "Fine. I'll help you with it. You're seriously an airhead, you know that?"

"Wait!" You gently push him away. "Why do you have to do it? Why do I need to do that?"

"You can't seriously be embarrassed at this situation. I'm just worrying that you'll get sick," his tone shuts you up. He really does have a point. "Raise your arms. Do it quick. Let's get you out of these wet clothes. You're already flooding my room."

You look down and see the water pooling near you. Defeated, you raise your arms and let Jinyoung peel your clothes for you.

He gently takes them off but it's the bare touch that sends you shiver. Everytime his warm skin makes contact with your cold ones, you flinch. His breath also fans various spots as he leans to remove some buttons or reach the hem. You inhale sharply when he reaches around to unhook your bra. He seems to not mind it, but you're overly concious now.