Intimidate (Jaebeom)

It was still a normal day despite the seemingly endless line of people trying to eat at the pub you're working at. It wasn't usually like this, but with the town festival being held today, people from the nearby towns and cities also came to check out the annual decorations your town proudly presents.

Since there were too many people, you had to keep on walking around sitting customers to newly vacant tables, taking their countless orders, and serving them once it's ready. The servers for the afternoon shift had arrived already, but since you're still outnumbered by the waiting, hungry customers, you decided to stick around and help for another hour.

"Are you ready to take your order?" you asked the largest group of customers you've seated so far. After this one, you could go.

"Kids, what do you want?" asked the lady who you think was the mother of the three toddlers now grumbling in hunger.

"Why did it take so long to sit and there's no food yet?" the little boy asked while pounding on the table.

"They'll serve it when you order, honey," the mother replied. "What do you want to get?"

The three kids simultaneously said their orders and you tried your best to catch them. The mother apologised and clarified everything so you wouldn't make a mistake.

"I'll serve them as soon as possible," you smiled to them before going to the counter to tell the kitchen staff what to prepare next.

"It's like a war out there," you heard Yugyeom, one of your co-workers, commented as he also places the list of order on the kitchen table.

"I know. I can stay for a while longer if you need me to, Yugyeom," you offered. He's supposed to be the only one serving all these people.

"Please. I'll personally pay for you if we made out of this afternoon alive."

You bumped the poor boy's shoulder before going on the waiting area again. You took your notebook to check if you still have a page left to list the next order.

"Welcome! How many persons?" you asked the next in line without looking.

"Just one," you heard a deep voice said.
You looked up from to find a man with an unnerving presence. It was his eyes that made you gulp. You've never seen such intense stare before. Even the famished customers behind him didn't look close to how angry this man seems.

"Do you mind if I place you near the counter? I'm afraid that's the only place left for solos. We want to maximise the space," you quickly explained so he wouldn't get anymore angry.

"That's alright," he replied coolly.

You led him to the counter where Yugyeom just finished cleaning the used plates and utensils. The man looked out of place in such a busy pub. You didn't think anyone wearing a leather jacket and ripped pants would patiently wait to be seated in the pub you're working at.

"Here's our menu," you handed him one of the many laminated papers you're holding. "Kindly signal any of the servers if you've decided what to order."

"Thanks."

You walked away from the intimidating guy. Why was he so scary looking?

"Hey!" someone called from the table you're passing by. You hadn't even taken five quiet steps.

You immediately went closer to the middle-aged man. "Yes, Sir?"

"What's taking our order so long? How slow can you get?"

You took a deep breath. It's not your first time to encounter such customer. Given that it took long to give them a table and get their order, they must be really hungry and upset. "I'll follow it up, Sir."