chapter fourteen // g.n.o {part two}.

Start from the beginning

Olivia sure is something else.

"You sure? I'm sure the girls are all really tired. We can just stop by in the morning," Rosalie frowns.

I should have figured the boys would want us to come over afterwards. I'm sure they're bored out of their minds - especially Zayn, Harry and Louis. Liam and Niall are content with staying in, but the other three hate being cooped up.

We all watch, stuck in a dilemma. We want to see the boys, but our bodies are aching for our beds to be able to sleep this fun night off.

"Oh that's right," Rosalie frowns, "Well then we'll head over to Harry and Louis' apartment, but only for a bit," She agrees.

Alicia, Juliet and I all let out a small groan. Don't get us wrong, we love our boys, but nothing can come between me and my bed right now.

"Love you and see you in a bit," She says before hanging up, "They have to be in the studio tomorrow and the rest of the week," She explains, giving us all an apologetic frown.

It's that time again, when the boys have to work on their new CD and new tour. This is when dating them is hard. Time management is key. And if we have to sacrifice crawling into bed after a long night, then that's the compromise we'll have to make.

"Guys! Let's go to that club, it looks like so much fun!" Olivia shouts, pointing to some crazy looking rave with people in neon outfits that barely cover any skin.

Alicia and Rosalie can't help but to break into a fit of laughter while Juliet smirks to herself.

"I don't think we'll be going to a club for awhile, sorry Olive, dear," I chuckle, using the catchy nickname Alicia made up from Olivia.

Who knows if Harry will ever let her go to another Girl's Night Out after this? We promised we'd take care of her.

Woops.

Harry's POV

I zone out, barely watching some dumb action movie that Zayn and Louis put in. Liam told us that he convinced the girls to stop by before heading in for the night. Hopefully their night has been more successful than ours. It's one in the morning and all we've done is ate and watched tv.

My eyes are starting to roll back in my head when we hear loud commotion outside our door. It makes me jump in my recliner, startled slightly. At first I get nervous it's some paparazzi that found out where we live, but once I hear the familiar giggle that can only belong to girl's, I'm relieved.

Liam and Zayn head to the door to see what's going on. I stretch and get to my feet as well. As they open the door, in spills Olivia, who was laying on the ground outside our door. She's rolling over in laughter. The rest of the girls are standing over her, obviously trying to help her up.

"Your girl is completely plastered," Juliet tells me, stepping over Olivia to get into the house.

I know I should be concerned slightly, but I can't help but to burst into laughter. Rosalie and Summer bend over to pick up Olivia, who can barely walk in heels when she's sober. I hold my arms out to grab onto her, my face lit up with amusement.

"Harreh!" She slurs, wrapping her arms around my neck and kicking off her shoes, nearly hitting Niall in the shins.

"Hello there," I grin, wrapping my arms around her waist so she doesn't end up on the ground again.

The boys all greet their girlfriends, but they watch Olivia in amusement as well. None of us ever expected this side of Olivia. The lads and I were discussing what Olivia would be like. My guess is that she'd just dance and not even touch the alcohol, like she had acted at Tyler's party.