chapter fourteen // g.n.o {part two}.

Start from the beginning

I part the crowd, making room for Alicia and Rosalie to help Olivia walk to the doors of the club. Juliet is waiting there for us, holding our purses. She looks extremely amused at the entire situation. I'm sure she knew Olivia was up there, making a spectacle of herself, the entire time.

"We can't let the paparazzi see her like this. She's already getting enough crap with the public," I tell Juliet, hoping she'll have a genius idea - she's usually full of them - despite the amount of dislike she has for her.

Juliet glances behind me where Alicia and Rosalie are listening to Olivia talk about how this nice guy invited her to go back to his house for a fun 'number game'. I think I hear the number 69 and I chose to stop listening to the drunk rants before I end up peeing my pants with laughter.

"Let's all just put our arms around each other, that way it doesn't look like we're holding her up." She sighs, obviously wishing that she'd embarrass herself in front of the paparazzi, "And pray that she doesn't say a word."

I wrap my arm around Alicia's waist and Juliet heads on the other side of Rosalie. We walk as a sort of human-chain on our way out the door. Once we reach the outside, we're met with summer's icy cold breeze and screaming fans.

Olivia nearly topples over in surprise, but we all hold onto each other tightly.

"Girls! Girls! Girls!" People scream, taking pictures of us. Flashes are everywhere. It's insane that they go this crazy and the boys aren't even here.

Luckily for us, there's a driver waiting on the street in Juliet's SUV. She must have called him while we were pulling Olivia off her little stage. When we party, we're always responsible enough to make smart decisions. As odd as it is, people actually look up to us. Girls that are fans of the boys sometimes are a fan of us, and we have to set a good example.

We push Olivia in the car first, putting her in the passenger's seat so she has some room. Also because I hear Juliet muttering something about her not wanting puke all over her backseat and on her new dress.

One of the boys' drivers looks at Olivia with amusement. He almost looks too amused by her. As I scoot into the backseat, I give his arm a smack,

"Your job is to drive, buddy," I snap at him, hurrying to we can get out of the mob of crazed fans and get home.

Juliet's the last to get in the car and as soon as she shuts the door the - now irritated - driver takes off quickly. Olivia doesn't seem to be coming off of her adrenaline rush quite yet, unfortunately. She's still talking at a painfully loud volume, her ears not adjusting yet. She also fiddles with the stereo, blasting Juliet's CD extremely loud. She tries to roll down the window, but the driver quickly rolls it up and locks it, acting as if she's a small child.

I can feel the energy winding down as Olivia continues to go wild in the front seat. My feet start to hurt from the heels and my eyes start to feel heavy; completely exhausted. I glance over to the others and they seem to be feeling the same.

Rosalie's phone goes off and she fishes it out of her bra. We know as soon as she answers it that it's Liam. He's the only guy she'd pick up the phone for when she's this exhausted.

"Hi," She smiles, speaking loud enough to be heard over the music Olivia refuses to turn down, "No, we just left," She continues, probably explaining the ridiculously loud music in the background.

I watch Olivia in amusement. Here I was a tad nervous getting to know her. She seemed so much more cultured and more chill than the rest of us. I was worried she would find us too girly for her taste. But it turns out she's just as much as a girly white girl as the rest. She sings along to a Taylor Swift song, but unlike the rest of us, she actually is pleasant to listen to.