𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

I will admit, this is probably my worst story so far. I felt like I was high when I wrote this. Like, I visibly cringe when I see the title. Thank you guys for 9.2k reads!!! Hope you enjoy🖤

Nick was happily watching his fiance, Zion jump around on stage with their three best friends, Brandon, Austin, and Edwin. He would have been on the stage too if he hadn't broken his leg. He was trying to come up with a new dance to one of their newer songs when he tripped and landed himself in the hospital.

He ended up with a cast and of course, Zion wanted to be the first one to write on it. He wrote, "It's okay to feel down sometimes but remember to always get back up again". Nick had from that moment then proudly showed off his cast and his fiance's messy handwriting. He was sitting in one of the wings and was watching the concert.

It was the last concert of the tour and Nick was glad. He could go back home and just cuddle with Zion. Zion's cuddles were one of the best things in the world. Nick couldn't be on stage but he was still going to meet the fans so he walked to the dressing room and got ready. He slipped on a comfortable outfit and coifed his hair upwards. 

When he was almost done the boys barged into the dressing room being their loud selves.  Guess the concert was over. "That was awesome,", Edwin said and slapped Austin's hand. "Hi my future hubby,", Zion said and went over to Nick. He gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat down beside him. "What are you doing?", he asked.

"Just changing. We have to meet the fans and I want to look presentable", Nick said. "You're right so we're also gonna change and get ready,", Brandon said and took off his shirt. The boys followed suit and got ready. Once they were Nick stood up but Zion quickly came to his side. "What do you think you're doing?", Zion asked.

"Uh, walking. We have to get there", Nick said matter of factly. "You are not walking cause I'm carrying you,", Zion said and picked up Nick in bridal style. "You're such a dork", Nick giggled. "But I'm your dork,", Zion said and kissed Nick's cheek once again. "That is true and you're not going anywhere,", Nick said.

They got to where the meet and greet was held and there was already a lot of fans waiting for them. Zion then called a staff member over. "We need a chair for Nick when we're taking pictures,", Zion said. "No, we don't. I'll just stand up", Nick stopped the staff member before she could find a chair. 

"You can't stand up for too long", Zion pointed out. "No, but if my leg hurts I'll just jump on your back", Nick smiled. Then the first girl came up. "Omg, hey. I'm Molly and I'm a really big fan of you guys, but my favourite is Edwin", she said when she stood in front of them.

"Well, thank you for that", Edwin said and hugged Molly. They took a quick picture and then the next one was up. She just stood there with the biggest smile on her face. "Hi, you wanna take a picture?", Zion asked while laughing quietly. "Oh, sorry. My name's Hazel", she said and posed.

The third girl came up and her name was Irene. They took a picture with her too. It was like that until they had taken all the pictures. Now it was time for the VIP passes. "Welcome VIP passes. This is the little lounging area and the boys will be with you shortly", a man said to the girl who got VIP passes. No boys were there.

The boys came after a short amount of time the girls held back their screams. "Hey, we're Prettymuch but I think you already knew that", Nick smiled. "You'll be able to ask us questions or take pictures, anything you want to do,", Austin said and a girl in the back raised her hand. 

"Can we like hug you or something?", she asked and the boys nodded. The girl's stood up from the couches and walked to their different lanes. Zion and Nick split up so they could answer their fan's questions. They started asking all the boys questions and they answered them as best as they could.

"This is not a question I just wanted to say something to you. You're my favorite and I really like you. You're really sweet and pretty", a girl said to Nick at one point. 

"Awh, you're so sweet. What's your name?", Nick asked. "Francis,", she said shyly. "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl,", he said and hugged her. When she stepped back he felt a pair of new arms, but this time from behind. He turned his head and saw Zion. "Uh, hi?", Nick asked confused why Zion was here.

"Mine", Zion just whispered and kissed Nick earlobe. He went over to his fans as if nothing had ever happened.

(✿◡‿◡)

"I was wondering if I could add something to your cast?", Zion asked when they were laying in bed. "Of course,", Nick said and grabbed a sharpie from the bedside table. "Mine", Zion wrote. 

"Now they know," he said and kissed Nick.