𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘯 - 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦.

A fictional story between Brandon and Edwin. In this story Brandon's dad is abusive. No hate to Chris (his real dad), I'm sure he's not like that. It's not my best work. Hope you enjoy🖤

Should I tell them? Should I tell him? Those were the thoughts Brandon was pondering over. He could tell them but would he then bring him and Maggie's relationship in danger. The boys wouldn't say anything about the relationship being fake but they would ask why it was fake. Should he then tell them that he was gay?

What if they kicked him out of the band then? Then he was out and couldn't come back. Brandon stopped himself before he could think further. He wouldn't even think as far as to go back to his dad, he just couldn't do that. He had worked so hard to get out of there and he was not about to tiptoe back in.

"Hey Brandon, are you coming?" Nick asked from the door. He could see Brandon had his thinking face on but he was also needed at the family meeting they were having. "Yeah," Brandon said and stood up. He followed Nick downstairs and when he got there, the rest of the boys were already there.

"What were you doing?" Edwin asked concerned for the younger boy. "Just texting Maggie," Brandon said and saw Nick looking at him while tilting his head. He knew Brandon wasn't texting anyone but he wouldn't say anything. He wasn't that bad of a friend. "What we talking 'bout?" Brandon asked to get the attention away from him.

"I called you all here because I have something to say. It's very important so you can't interrupt" Edwin said and stood up. He took a deep breath and stared at the floor. "I'm bisexual. I found out some time ago when I formed a crush on someone, a boy. I was confused for a while but I came to the conclusion that I'm bi" Edwin said and looked at his fellow bandmates.

They all just sat there until Austin stood up and hugged Edwin. After a while, Zion and Nick joined the hug and when Brandon came to his senses, he joined the hug too. "We still love you, Eddie, that won't stop," Austin said and the boys nodded. Edwin just smiled and hugged the boys a little longer.

(✿◡‿◡)

Now that Brandon knew it was safe to come out, should he do it then? Edwin, his crush may I add, had just come out and he was really happy but also confused. If he came out as gay then he was also forced to say that his relationship with Maggie was fake. He was just about to blow up with all the questions he was asking himself.

Thinking of the devil, Edwin walked into Brandon's room and sat himself down. "Well come in" Brandon joked but when Edwin didn't laugh he also became serious. "What's wrong?" Brandon asked. "I could ask you the same thing. Why are you being distant all of a sudden? Is it because I'm bisexual because I thought you were okay with that"  Edwin asked.

He really didn't want to say what was really wrong but he had to. For Edwin, or else the older would be very confused. "Edwin, I don't have a problem with you being bi because I'm gay. I didn't say anything because of something that had happened at home with my dad but one day I told Simon.

 He said I couldn't tell the beanz and that I had to hide it. That's why he gave me Maggie" Brandon said and rubbed his temples frustrated with himself. "I figured you weren't straight the first time I met you. You're not the best at hiding it" Edwin said and smiled. He really wanted to ask what had happened with Brandon's dad but he thought the best thing was probably not too.

"If you knew why didn't you say anything?" Brandon asked shocked that Edwin already knew. Did he then also know about his crush on him? "I wasn't completely sure and when you got Maggie I was completely sure. It was almost you that was the girl in the relationship" Edwin said and chuckled.

Brandon chuckled too and suddenly both of them stopped. They looked at each other and time suddenly stopped. They both leaned in and met in the middle. they're lips colliding together and feeling wonderful.

After some time the need for breath came and they pulled apart. They leaned their foreheads against each other and looked at each other again. "I loved that. Can we do it again?" Brandon asked innocently. "We can do whatever you want mi Amor," Edwin said.

(✿◡‿◡)

Thank you guys so much for 2k reads! You guys are really amazing.