𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘯 - 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨.

The title wasn't meant to be a Harry Styles reference and it's not, but that's fine. Accidents happens (no pun intended). Hope you enjoy🖤

"Are you okay now?" Edwin asked his boyfriend. "I'm fine, but can I get more ice?" Brandon asked and laid his broken foot a little more comfortably. "Yeah, of course," Edwin said and kissed Brandon's forehead. He went downstairs and Brandon sighed and thought about the last two days.

(✿◡‿◡)

Flashback

"Brandon, you know you always get hurt when you try to surf" Edwin tried to convince his boyfriend to stay home and just snuggle.

"That was only one time Ed, I promise not to come home hurt this time," Brandon said and gave his famous puppy eyes to Edwin.

"Fine, but please be safe," Edwin said and Brandon connected their lips. "I promise".

Flashback ended

(✿◡‿◡)

That promise was broken. Brandon came back with a broken foot and Edwin had been babying him ever since.

Edwin had been in the kitchen for a long time and Brandon's foot was really starting to hurt without the ice. Brandon decided to go down there himself. He slowly shifted in the bed until his leg was hanging out of it. He reached to get his crutches that were leaning against their dresser. 

Once he got them under his arms he hoisted himself up and tried not to put so much weight on the broken foot. He humped to the top of the stairs and took in a deep breath. "I can do this" Brandon mumbled to himself and placed the good foot on the first stair. He then placed the crutches and hopped. "Okay, that went well," he thought and did it again.

When he had hopped three stairs, his crutches was placed too far out on the stair. He slipped and accidentally supported his weight on the bad foot. He let out a piercing scream and Edwin heard it from the kitchen. He was having a conversation with Nick but ran from it when he heard the scream.

He ran to the stairs after locating where the scream came from. Nick was running behind him and when he got to the stairs the last person he had suspected was Brandon. Just before Brandon collided with the floor, Edwin held his arms out and caught him. Brandon was holding his eyes closed still waiting to hit the floor.

When he knew it wasn't happening he opened his eyes. He looked up at his savior and saw his boyfriend, Edwin.  "I think you just fell for me" Edwin joked and Brandon blushed. "No seriously, why did you try to get down here?" Edwin asked concerned for Brandon's health.

"You were taking too long with the ice and it hurt. To my defense, it went well until I placed the crutches wrong" Brandon said and sat down. His foot was really fucked up and hurt.

"Until is the keyword in that sentence. It's always the same with you. Let's sit you down on the couch and I'll find some ice" Edwin said and motioned for Nick to help Brandon get to the couch. "Why do I have to do it?" Nick asked but still went over to Brandon. "Because you're a sweet boy and you love Brandon," Edwin said and Nick sighed.

It was true. He really did love his brothers, especially Brandon since they had known each other since birth(I know they haven't in real life, but pretend). Nick decided he didn't want to wait for Brandon so he just carried him. He placed his hands on Brandon's waist and he got the message.

He wrapped his legs around Nick and they went to the couch. Edwin went to the kitchen when he knew his baby was safe. He came back with a bag of frozen peas and placed them carefully on Brandon's broken foot. Brandon winced a little but stopped when Edwin removed his hands.

"So now you know, next time you're not going surfing or going down the stairs alone," Edwin said and Brandon chuckled. "I can assure you that I'm not going to the stairs again. Seriously, I'm sleeping down here" Brandon said with a really serious look on his face.

Nick and Edwin tried to hold in their laughter but it was too hard. When they were finished  Brandon sat on the couch and pouted.

"Oh baby, don't be mad. You're just too cute" Edwin said and kissed his cheek.