𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵.

This is a shower scene and no, there's no smut. But maybe, just maybe, there comes a smut scene in the shower later on in this book. Just not in this oneshot. Hope you enjoy. 

"Brandon?" Brandon heard Zion ask from the bathroom. "Yeah, baby?" Brandon asked. It was ironically actually, they were having a baby in a few days and Brandon was still calling Zion baby. 

"Can you help me?" Zion asked so sweetly as he could. Zion had needed a lot of help, to do everything, these past months.

 Brandon walked into the bathroom completely serious because the love of his life needed help. What he didn't expect to be met with was Zion's ass right in his face. 

"Oh good, you're here Bee," Zion said and turned around. In Brandon's eyes, Zion was glowing, he looked even more perfect while pregnant.

"Can you shower with me? I'm scared that I'll slip" Zion said and looked up at Brandon with big eyes. 

"But baby, I just took a shower an hour ago," Brandon said and rubbed Zion's arm. "But that wasn't with me," Zion said and made his famous puppy eyes to Brandon. Brandon sighed.

"You know I can't say no to that face". "Thank you so much," Zion said and checked with his hand if the water was still warm.

 It was and he took Brandon's hand. They went into the warm shower and Zion began. He tried to put shampoo in his hair, but his arms got tired so easily. 

"Here let me do it," Brandon said and took the shampoo bottle. "Thank you, you're such a sweetheart," Zion said and turned around so Brandon could do it. Brandon stood on his tippytoes and happily did it for him.

"You know, I find it really cute when you stand on your toes to reach me," Zion said and the younger boy just blushed and pressed his hands are little harder into Zion's skull.

 Zion let out a dragged out moan and pressed his head more into Brandon's hands. "You've always been so talented with your hands," Zion said and sighed happily. 

Brandon smirked and left a kiss on Zion's neck. "Dammit Brandon, you're so dirty-minded," Zion said after he felt Brandon's smirk on his neck. 

"But you know you love me," Brandon said and finished up Zion's hair. "That's very true," Zion said and went under the showerhead. 

He washed his body very quickly and when his hands went down to his stomach Brandon stopped him. Zion gave him a puzzled look.

"I wanna do it," Brandon said and put some soap on his hands. He put his hands on Zion's stomach and massaged it slowly. Zion sighed a comfortable sigh and leaned against the shower wall.

 "You're so beautiful, Zion. I'm never gonna let you or this little bean," Brandon said and rubbed a little more "walk out of my life. I'm so in love with you and I only fall deeper every day".

 "Brandon you're the love of my life too," Zion said and gave Brandon a long kiss. They both leaned back to catch their breaths and once they had, Zion reached out for two towels.

 "Here you go honey," Zion said and gave Brandon one of the towels. "Thank you," Brandon said and took it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they had dried their body's they both out their pajamas on. Brandon put his laptop in the middle of their shared bed while Zion found a comfortable spot on it.

 "What you wanna see?" Brandon asked after he also got comfortable and opened Netflix. "What about One Direction: This Is Us? Zayn is really cute in that" Zion said and cuddled up to Brandon.

"Zayn is not, and I repeat, not cute in that movie. I'm the only boy that's cute in your eyes, but yeah, we can see it" Brandon said while his eyes got a little darker. 

"Uhh Brandon, I don't think we have time to see a movie," Zion said and moved around a little. "What do you mean? Are you tired?" Brandon asked.

"I have no time to be tired. My water just broke"