𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 - 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺.

This is a wedding story between Brandon and Nick. Don't worry, no one is running away. Hope you enjoy🖤

Today was the big day. Two men that were in love were getting married. One of them was over the moon happy that he got to marry his high school sweetheart, and the other had had three anxiety attacks already.

Brandon was the one that was happy and Nick was too, but the anxiety took over. He was having yet another anxiety attack and this time Zion and Austin couldn't calm him down. "Z stop trying, it's not gonna work this time," Austin said and patted Zion on the back. Zion sighed and stood back. "What should we do then?" Zion asked concerned for his best friend.

"I want Brandon" Nick mumbled out and Zion and Austin looked at each other. "He can't see Brandon before the wedding. Mrs. Arreaga thinks it's bad luck" Zion informed Austin. "Maybe they can talk through the door?" Austin suggested. "That's a good idea Austin," Zion said and sat down beside Nick. "I'm gonna get Brandon, you'll stay with Nick," Austin said and he was out of the door.

Austin ran through the hallways of the hotel they were staying at. Brandon and Nick had decided to have their wedding in Hawaii because they thought it was more beautiful than L.A. Austin stopped in front of Brandon's door and knocked hard and quick. "Hey Austin, what are you doing here?" Edwin asked when he opened the door.

"Do you have Brandon here?" Austin asked completely ignoring Edwin's question. "Brandon!" Edwin yelled to Brandon. "What's up- Oh, hey Austin, what are you doing here?" Brandon asked when he noticed Austin. "Nick needs you," Austin said still breathlessly from the run. "Is he okay?! I need to see him then" Brandon said and pushed Edwin away.

"Wait, Brandon! You can't see him. Your mom!" Austin reminded him.  "What should I do then?" Brandon asked now worrying. "You don't even know what's going on yet," Austin said and Brandon waved his hand as a sign for Austin to continue. 

"He's having an anxiety attack, it's his third one today" Austin informed him and Brandon was shocked. "Why didn't you come to get me sooner?" Brandon asked. "We were able to calm him down the other two times, but that's not what's important right now. Zion and I thought you two could talk through the door" Austin said and Brandon nodded.

They were running through the hallways again until they reached Nick's room. When they got there Austin told Brandon to wait in front of the door and Brandon nodded once again. Austin went into the room and Brandon got a little glance at how it looked. Nick was sitting on the floor crying and hyperventilating and Zion was holding him close to his chest.

If only he could do that. "Brandon, say something," Austin said through the door and Brandon took in a deep breath. "Hey baby," Brandon said and could hear Nick gasp from the room. "Brandon?" Nick asked. "Yeah, it's me, baby. Just take a deep breath and talk to me" Brandon said and continued. 

"What's got you so worked up sweetie?" Brandon asked. "All of this. There's too many people that need me and it's too much. I don't know how I'm gonna pull through" Nick said.

"Just think about the happy things, I know it's hard but try. If you, if we, get through this we'll be married. We'll be going to Italy on our honeymoon and you'll be seeing your family after many years. We'll be so happy together and we'll have the best life ever. After we get home we may start a family, I know you've always wanted a little girl" Brandon said and smiled from the thought of starting a family Nick.

"I just wish I could see you right now," Nick said not crying anymore and calming down. Brandon glanced at his watch and saw there were only 20 more minutes. "In 20 minutes we'll be able to see each other. You'll be walking down the aisle and I'll be looking at you with only love in my eyes. And we'll both be crying happy tears" 

And that's exactly what happened.