𝘯𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 - 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦.

Austin isn't hitting Nick and Nick isn't hitting Austin in this story. Nick had been in an abusive relationship before Austin and is still really traumatized. Hope you enjoy🖤

"I'm gonna go grab some water from the kitchen, want anything?", Nick asked and climbed out of the bed. "No, I'm good baby,", Austin said and smiled. Nick smiled back and walked to the kitchen. He took a cup out of the cabinet and filled it with water. After he was done drinking, he went to put the cup in the dishwasher but it slipped out of his hand.

Austin heard the crash and yelled after Nick. "What happened?", he asked and Nick began sweating. He thought back to when he was in a relationship with his ex-boyfriend.

 (✿◡‿◡)

Flashback

"What did you do? Are you dumb or what?", Ciaran asked really mad. "You can't do anything right. I asked you for water and instead, you break my cups", he continued and walked over to Nick.

"I'm sorry,", Nick said with a weak voice. "It doesn't matter now. You're gonna pay for this", Ciaran said and slapped Nick's cheek.

Nick held a hand over his cheek and looked up at Ciaran. "Pick it up now. With your bare hands,", he said and pushed Nick onto the floor with his foot.

Nick began cleaning the glass off the floor. He was getting cuts everywhere and his hands were bloody. "You can get a bandaid after,", Ciaran said and went to the bedroom.

"If you're not in here in less than five minutes, your punishment will be so much worse,", Ciaran said and Nick hurried even more.

He was already hurt enough. Physically and Mentally.

(✿◡‿◡)

When Austin didn't get a response back, he hurried to the kitchen. "What are you doing?", Austin asked concerned when he saw Nick sitting on the floor. "I'm really sorry, I'm cleaning it up right now,", Nick said and now Austin could see he was cleaning the glass up with his hands.

There were small cuts everywhere in his hands and he was crying hard. "Stop that right now,", Austin said and went over to Nick. He got him to stand up and went to caress Nick's cheek. "Please don't hurt me", Nick whispered and Austin gasped. Of course, it had something to do with Ciaran. 

"Baby, I would never hurt you,", Austin said and grabbed Nick's waist. He carried him to the bathroom and sat him on the counter. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up,", Austin said and smiled at Nick. Nick smiled back weakly and hissed when Austin grabbed his hands.

"I'm sorry baby but it's going to hurt a little bit. I have to clean your cuts", Austin said and looked at Nick. Nick didn't like that sentence. Austin started cleaning the cuts and Nick just looked at him. He looked so cute when he was concentrated. 

"I'm really glad that I have you,", Nick said and Austin looked into his eyes. "Not nearly as much as I'm glad that I have you,", Austin said and kissed Nick's cheek. Nick blushed and looked down at his hands. He suddenly got all the bad feelings back and Austin noticed the frown that was forming on his face.

"What's wrong?", Austin asked and tilted Nick's head up with his finger. "It was a stupid idea to pick the glass up with my hands. I'm sorry", Nick said. "It wasn't the best idea but you don't have to be sorry. You have your reasons why you did it", Austin said and Nick looked at him.

"I love you,", he said truthfully. "I love you too baby,", Austin said and kissed Nick right on the lips. After some time they had to break apart since the need for air came. "Come on, let's go to the bedroom. We can see a movie?", Austin suggested and Nick nodded. They went to the bedroom and laid down, getting comfortable in their big bed.

"Do you want to see Dirty Dancing? I know that's your favourite movie", Austin asked and smiled. "Yeah, Patrick Swayze is so hot in that movie,", Nick said and smirked.

"Stop that", Austin joked. "Okay, I will. Maybe", Nick said and they both laughed.