27

A/n: skip to the night before the wedding.

Sitting here with Chris is weird. They wouldn't allow us to stay together so Chris is with me in her apartment and Brooke is with Bev at home.

"What're we doing you boring thing?"

"Let's watch some TV."

"This is your last night of freedom and you want to watch TV."

"I'm not going to jail dimwit. I'm marrying my love."

"Same difference."

"No."

"It's your last night as a single woman and instead of getting shit faced with your underage sister, you sitting here."

"I don't want to be hungover on my wedding day. Plus Brooke and I agreed on no drinking today and tomorrow."

She scoffs at this but I don't care. We agreed to stay sober.
"This was her idea. Come on. One drink. She won't know."

"No. It was my idea. And I'm not drinking."

"Ugh fine. I'm in my room if you need anything."

I nodded and went to the guest room where I was staying to read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I must've fallen asleep because I woke up to banging on my door.

"Wake up asshole. You get married in 5 hours and your fiancé left me in charge of waking your ass up. So up."

That is the best wake up call ever. Literally can't beat that with it's colorful language.

Not wanting anymore noise, I yell back,
"I'm up."

We chose a posh hotel so we're getting ready there. They won't let me see her until she's walking down the isle. She's wearing a dress. I am too actually. But after the church ceremony, we both changing. Me into a tux and her into a shorter dress.

Our outfits are already in our rooms at the hotel and the car is packed with our clothes for the honeymoon. We going to Paris for a week. Then Thailand. Then South Africa. Then The Bahamas for a week. Then home. We didn't want to spend a long time in one place so I chose a place and told her to choose 2. And that's gonna be our honeymoon. I booked everything already. First class flights and five star bookings. Only the best for my queen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving in the limo, I checked to see if I could see Brooke anywhere.

"She's in the room already."

"But it's only 10."

"Yeah. You say 'I do' at 1 and it takes a long time to do hair and make up and we didn't want y'all seeing each other. We not dumb you know. She got here an hour ago. When you woke up."

"Damn."

"Chill Romeo. You'll see her in like 3 and a half hours."

"That's 3 and a half hours too long."

She laughed and we went to get ready.
The themes for the wedding are black and gold. Our dresses are white and when we change, I'm wearing a black tux and she a black dress.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm waiting for my cue. My dad is next to me. He's walking me. I feel bad for Brooke. Her dad isn't here to walk her down. But Bev is.
We decided to split it into men and women. Not because of anything but because Brooke has Bev and that's all. Now she has me and my entire family.

"You're gonna do fine princess. Don't let the nerves get you okay?"

"I promise you I'm not nervous. I want to be over with because I want to call her my wife."

"Okay. That's our cue let's go."

The doors opened and I walked towards the front. Keeping my eyes on the floor. The second I look up, my nerves are going to get me. And I don't want that.

I walk to the front and wait, the music dies down and the people sit.
Bev and Chris are the maids of honor. And my nephew, Jeremy, Ben's son, is the ring bearer. He's 3 and adorable.

After what feels like an eternity but is probably 30 seconds, the music starts and the people rise, again.

The doors open and there stands my beautiful fiancé. She looks absolutely breathtaking. I can't even think properly right now. I just hope I remember my vows.

They get to the front and I didn't even realise they were walking. I walk up and kiss Bev's cheek and take Brooke to where she belongs, next to me.

As we walk back to the altar, she whispers in my ear,
"Close your mouth darling, you'll catch flies."

We stand and I stare into her eyes, getting lost. That is until it is time for our vows.

"The couple have written their own vows. So please, Amy read your vows for us."

I take a deep breath.

"Brooke. Baby. My love. Ever since you saved my drunk ass at that bar on my birthday, I knew I wanted to know you. To be called your girlfriend. Then you ran off and it left me heartbroken for a week. And I vowed to myself if I ever saw you again, to ask you out because you are truly something my love. I didn't even ask you to be my girlfriend but we were already living together with your sister and honestly I was happy. I was so happy because for once in my life, someone wanted me. Baby you are the best thing in my life. I don't care about all my money, nothing but you matters to me. You are my life, my world. My whole damn universe. You have my heart and I hope I have yours. I love you so much and I can not wait to spend eternity waking up next to you."

When I finish, everyone has tears in their eyes. Even me.

"Amy Johnson. You are my knight in shining armour. My princess charming. My savior. You found me in a bad situation and took me in. No questions. That is one of the reasons I love you so much. You are kind and caring and you are amazing. You are my lifeline. Without you, there is no point in me living. I look forward to waking up next to you and having kids that turn out heads grey, all with you. And if you have me, I would love to spend every day devoting myself to you. You are the love of my life and yes. You have my heart. Always have. I love you. Forever and always."

I felt tears falling down but Brooke wiped them away.
"No my love. No crying."
I chuckled but nodded.

"Does anyone have any objections?," no one said anything. "Then by the power vested in me by the state of California, I pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I dipped Brooke and kissed her with all my love. It was definitely the best kiss we've ever had. Around us, people were cheering.

We walked down the isle and unfortunately, we had to separate. Horrible I know.

We met up at the reception to walk in together. She looked amazing in her dress and I looked pretty good too.

That evening, we danced our hearts away, then snuck out to start our honeymoon, which was amazing.

We consummated our marriage in Paris. As soon as we got to the hotel. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my queen.