26

"Wake up my beautiful fiancé." Brooke peppered my face with kisses.

"If this is how I'm gonna wake up everyday then I should have married you a long time ago."

"This is our life now my love. Come on. We've been here a day and we haven't called anyone or gotten our clothes." she walked into the bathroom still naked.

I groaned but got up and went into the shower.
"No. If we want to get things done today then you need to get out."

I pouted.
"But babe."

"No. Out."

I groaned and left. I decided to call the siblings.
"Hey Chris."

"Did you do it?"

"No. We'll talk when I get back just wanted to say that we safe. We love you guys."

"Love you too."

I put down and Brooke came out in a towel.
"Who was that?"

"My girlfriend. She misses me."

Her face fell and she kinda looked pissed.
"It was Chrisy. I realised we hadn't called anyone since we got here."

"That wasn't funny."

"I'm sorry babe. But look at me. Who would want me."

"I swear to God of you say that your are ugly or that no one wants you I am going to beat the shit out of you. Stop degrading yourself. You are worth everything and there are probably plenty of people who would kill to be with you."

"I love you so much you know that. You're not with me cause of my 'looks' or my money. It's because you love me."

"Yeah those other things are just bonuses." she winked and I blushed. Why did I blush? I don't know. "Get your sexy ass into the shower."

"Yes ma'am." I started walking and felt her eyes in me. I turned around and saw her staring at my ass. "Like what you see?"

She shook her head and walked over and grabbed my ass, whispering in my ear, "Love what I see."

I laughed and went to shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So shopping went well. We got clothes and suitcases. Brooke got this amazing white bikini. She looks so amazing in it. God. We're going to get married and I'm gonna get to call her my wife. I can't wait for that day.

"I want food." I'm hungry and Brooke is too apparently.

"I know baby. But we need underwear and then we can go get whatever you want. Okay?"

"Okay." she kissed my cheek and we carried on walking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm heading to the bathroom. Get me a pepperoni pizza please?" I nodded and ordered for us.

As I was sitting, someone approached me.
"Hi I'm Claire. Congratulations."  she said looking at my ring. Claire was gorgeous. She had bright blue eyes and wavy blonde hair.

"Hi. Amy. Thanks my girlfriend proposed yesterday."

"Nice. So I was watching you two and you guys are both gorgeous."

I blushed. "Thank you. Did you need anything?"

"Yes. I'm a photographer. I wanted to know if you guys would be up for some pictures on the beach?"