25

I woke up after our night of amazing sex. She made love to me. Over and over. I'm sore. I reach over but she's not there.

I sit up and look around the room. She's not here. Guess she finally left me. I sighed and went to the bathroom.

I found a note on the shower.

"My love. I'm still here. On the island. Just follow my notes. The next one is on the TV my angel. See you soon. xoxo

B"

A wave of almost relief washed over me and I ran to the TV.

"First, put your clothes back on. I didn't bring anything else because I kinda planned not sleeping in clothes last night. Wink wink."

In the bedroom, there was another note, on my clothes that were neatly folded on my dresser. How did I miss this?

"You are clueless my love. Get dressed and go to the door. Bring your small bag. It has your phone, wallet and key card."

I followed the instructions and went to the door. I also threw my hair in a messy bun.

"In the lobby, there is a women who is very out of place. Go to her."

I went to the lobby clueless. What did she mean out of place?

When I got to the lobby I understood. On the couches, a woman sat in a pantsuit and looked very formal. This was a vacation hotel. Not even the employees dressed so formally. I made my way over to her.

"Hi."
"Amy Johnson?" I nodded.
She handed me a note. I thanked her and she left.

"You probably getting sick of these notes my love. But there's one more. Go to the reception desk."

At reception, there was a small box with a lid and a note.

"Put all your notes in here. There's a trail for hikers. Follow it. It's short so don't worry. I love you so much."

I did as requested. I found the trail and started it. What is all this? Why is she doing this? When did she do this? I woke up pretty late, at 10. So she had most morning to plan this. Whatever this is.

As I rounded the corner, I saw her. She was in the clothes from yesterday but she looked amazing. She was looking out at the incredible view oblivious to my presence so I walked up to her and cleared my throat.

"Hi."

"What is this?" I asked. My curiosity is killing me right now.

She took a deep breath.
"No matter what, I need you to promise me you'll let me finish."

"What you breaking up with me?"
She looked down.

"No. No. I was right. You leaving me aren't you? Oh God I'm so dumb. To think-" she silenced me with her lips on mine.

"You done?"
I nodded.

She got on one knee. What is she doing?
"So I know you wanted to propose but I beat you to it. Amy Johnson you are the best thing that had happened to me. You are beautiful. You are the most beautiful person I have met. Both inside and out. You are sexy beyond belief. I love you so much. I'm so in love it's unbelievable. And when I saw that ring, I knew we were on the same page in our relationship cause I had one already. You have made my life and Bev's life so much better and I can't thank you enough. Baby I know you think that you don't deserve me. But you are so wrong. I don't deserve you if anything. I love you so much and I know we've only known each other less than a year but I want to spend my life with you. You are the one. So, Amy Johnson, will you do me the greatest honor and become my wife so I can show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me?"

Tears are pouring down my face and they don't want to stop. I stare at my love who's still infront of me.

"Babe?"

"Oh sorry. Yes. A thousand times yes."
I laugh and she slides the ring on and comes up to kiss me.

"I love you Amy Johnson and I can't wait until I become Mrs Johnson or you become Mrs Wilson."

"I love you too baby. I can't wait to make you Mrs Johnson. What time did you get up to do these?"

"Mabye 7?"

"It was amazing baby."

"Thank you. Let's go for breakfast."

I nodded and we started the walk back holding hands. I noticed my ring on her hand. I lifted her hand up and kissed it.
"You took the ring."
"Yes. How else will idiots know I'm taken."
I thought for a bit. Then leaned in and whispered in her ear,
"I could take you up and make love to you but leave hickeys all here."
I trailed my finder over her neck and chest.

"But you won't because I'm hungry. For real food."

I laughed but followed her into the restaurant. As soon as we entered, all the staff started applauding.
I put two and two together and realised they helped.

"Thank you guys. And thank you babe."
I leaned down to kiss her. The restaurant was relatively packed.

"Hi. I'm Victor, your waiter. Congratulations on the engagement. What can I get you?"

"Thank you Victor. I'll have pancakes and she'll have a chocolate chip muffin with hot chocolate please."
He nodded and left. She didn't even let me speak.

"What if I wanted something else?" I pouted.

"Did you?"

"No." I smirked cause she knew what I wanted and I didn't tell her.

She laughed and leaned over and kissed my lips.

"I'll be back. I need the bathroom."
I haven't used it since I got up and I need to pee.

When I got out, I saw someone sitting with Brooke at our table. He looked like he was flirting and she looked uncomfortable so I decided to step in.

I walked over and talked to him.
"Hi."

Still staring at Brooke, he responded.
"I'm taking to my girl if you'd excuse yourself."
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brooke snicker.
"Congratulations buddy."
"On what?"
"The engagement."
"Oh thank you." this guy is dumb. He was still staring at her.

"Hey babe. Our food is on its way."
He looked shocked when I said this.

"You guys are engaged?"

"Yeah. I proposed to the love of my life and she said yes." she beemed looking at me.

"You know babe. If you need a real man to show you what love is, I'm here. This dyke will never give you what I can." I almost lost my shot, but Brooke stopped me.

"You are right..." my heart broke after the pause. "She will never give me what you can. She is 1000 times better than you will ever be and I will never stop loving her so you can fuck off now."

He nodded and left. I took my seat next to her instead of across.

"You know I love you right?"

"I love you too Amy."