21

"You own the place that I work at."
"Yes."
"When did you buy it because the day I got the job, the owner or ex owner was there so you bought it after I started working there."
"I can't remember when but I bought it so you wouldn't have to deal with shit like you dealt with today. I meant what I said. You are a queen. You shouldn't work. And you didn't want to stay home."

"I went to work to get my mind off the shit that goes through it. All those thoughts that will never do me good. Work gets everything off my mind. Everything about my life. And now I find out you own it."

"Look. I'm sorry okay. How bout we go down to the beach house or take a holiday?"

"Money doesn't fucking solve everything Amy. Everytime I'm upset you can't throw your money at me and expect me to forgive you. It doesn't work like that."

"I'm sorry. Please let's not argue about this. I'm sorry about what I did I really am. I should have told you. I shouldn't have hid that from you."
I walked over to her and went on my knees.
"Baby I'm sorry. I hate hurting you and I hate making you mad and I've clearly done both and I'm the biggest idiot alive. Please please please forgive me. I won't do it again. Please." I pull out my lip and pout.

"Stop that. Stop pouting. I'm a sucker for your pout."
I smirk and bite my lip.
"Don't. You're turning me on and I'm supposed to be mad."
"Oh so you turned on right now?"
"Only because of you biting your lip. It's unbelievably hot."
"Well I have to take care of that don't I?"
"I think you do."
I stand up and pin her against the wall kissing her roughly. I move my hands to her ass and squeeze it. She gasps and I slide my tounge in and she moans and it is my favorite sound on earth.
Moving my hands to her thighs, I lift her up and carry her to the bed. I lay her down gently and climb until on her kissing down her jawline and neck earning soft moans. Kissing down her collarbone, I take her shirt off.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Now continue please."
I chuckle but do as she says. Taking off her bra, I look into her eyes for approval. She nods and I trail kisses down her chest and to her belly button. I start unbuttoning her jeans and ask for permission and she nods again. I slip her jeans off and move to take her underwear off.
"If you want me to stop just say."
"Oh for fucks sake. Amy Johnson will you please shut up and make love to me?"
"Yes ma'am."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
That was exhausting. I'm lying in bed. Naked and sweaty. Brooke already fell asleep holding me. I love this. Being able to wake up with the woman I love and sleeping with her. She makes everything better. She makes me better. I lay my head in the crook of her neck and sleep.

"Wake up lazy."
"What?"
"I want to say I'm sorry."
"For?"
"Fighting with you. It was stupid and I'm sorry."
"I for one enjoyed make up sex. Mabye we should fight more?"
"I enjoyed it too. Doesn't mean I want to fight with my baby more."
"I don't want to fight with you either. What time is it?"
"Almost 4. Why?"
"Because it's our first day training today and I'm excited."
"Ah. I see. My baby is going to be doing something she likes for once."

"Not the only time I've done something I like."
"Name one other time."
"Just now I did you. And I not only love you, I like you too."
"Sweet. Let's go shower. Someone got me all sweaty."

I chuckle and watch her walk into the bathroom. I can see myself getting married to her. I can see myself spending my life with her. Having kids. I didn't want kids before her but if she wants kids, I want kids.

I get up of the bed and walk into the shower. It's one of those walk-in types. Very fancy. Great for shower sex which I'm hoping to get.

I step into the water and my back burns.
"Baby, is there something on my back?"
She answers but her expression doesn't match her answer. Her face says she's shocked. "Uhm no. Nothing."
"What is it?"
"I may or may not have scratched up your back."
"Really Brooke?"
"It's not my fault."
"Then who's fault is it?"
"Yours. You are mind blowing in bed. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"
"Thanks and I'm 100% sure."

We finish our shower and go to the kitchen to make food. I'm wearing short shorts and a sports bra. Brooke is in a sweats and my t-shirt.

Walking into the kitchen, we hear voices from the living room. It sounds like 4 people are here but I have no idea who they are.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?"
They all stares at each other. Not answering.

"Brooke, Amy. These are my friends. This is Wes, Brian, Jen and Raya. They from school."
"Bev can I see you outside for 2 minutes?"
"Sure."

We walked out.
"Is this the same Wes from the other day?"
"Yes."
"Are you still with him?"
"No. He hurt me."
"Why is he here?"
"I invited Raya and Jen and Brian, who is Jen's boyfriend decided to come and then Wes, who is Brian's best friend decided to come."
"Can I kick him out?"
"No. He's here. Let's all just go watch a movie."

We walked in and sat down.

"So why did you quit Ms Johnson?" God I hate Wes. He hurt my Bev and he's nosy. How was she so stupid to fall for him?
"That small child is none of your business."