9

Bev said she'll only accept the car if she gets good grades and she wants to choose it during vacation to make sure it isn't anything too over the board.

Brooke and I are in the jeep driving to the beach house. She wanted to drive the audi down but we needed space for the bags and the jeep has that. We stayed in comfortable silence for most of the drive, singing along to the radio and enjoying each other's company.

"So I know you rich right. Obviously. But how much money are we talking?
"I wouldn't normally tell people this but since you my queen I will. But only when we get there."
"Fine but between you and your sister, who's wealthier?"
"Me. My sister hasn't inherited anything. Everything belongs to my father except her savings account. She saved all her allowance that's how she was able to pay for half the audi."
"Oh. You never talk about your parents. Why?"
"They're the reason I left. They kicked me out. Haven't spoken or seen them in 4 years."
"I'm sorry." she leant over and touched my thigh.
"It's fine. So have ever left the country?"
"I haven't left the state, never mind the country." I nodded. If I was ever to propose, I'm taking her out of state or out of the country.
"Oh and you're in. I talked to my cousin. He runs the company. He said that he'd be more than happy to fund you. Congrats babe. You're going to be a doctor."
"Oh my God. Thank you. Thank you so much. But what about you. Next semester you have no job."
"I don't know. I was supposed to take over the company. My grandpa said that I could get any degree of my choosing and use it for a while then if I wanted I could choose between the company and the whatever else I want. I got my degree but I don't really like teaching and I don't like working in the company so I don't know. Even if I did nothing for the rest of my life I could still live comfortably and support others."
"I say do what makes you happy." I nod and hold her hand and we remain silent the rest of the way.

---------------------------------------------------------

"This house is beautiful." We arrived and I told her to go ahead and look around while I grab the bags.
"I love the rooms. It's all so spacious. And the view is incredible."
"Well I'd say thank dear old grandpa but he's dead." I shouldn't have said that because she smacked my arm.
"I'm kidding. How about we go change and we can go down to the beach. It's a private beach so that's nice."
"As lovely as that sounds, I'm beat. So can I take a shower and we watch TV or something."
"Sounds good. I'm gonna go get dinner. I'll be back in 20 minutes okay?"
"Alright. Have fun." she leans in to peck my lips before running off to shower.

I got us some McDonald's so it took like 15 minutes. I set the table and waited for her. After 10 minutes she finally came out.
"Took you long enough."
"Sorry that shower is amazing. You should try it out."
"I know. This isn't my first time here you know."
"Right." she sat down and we started eating.
"So tomorrow I have some business to take care off in the afternoon so you can take the jeep and go into town. I'll give you my card. Have fun okay?"
"Alright but we're going to the beach. We have to."
"Of course baby."
"I never tell you this but Iove it when you call me "babe" or "baby". "
" Good to know babe." I winked and threw her a flirtatious smile.
We finished dinner and threw away the trash.

"So what are we watching?"
"Whatever's on I guess."
"Sounds good." I'm going to sound like a stalker but I watched her.

"Babe that movie was amazing."
"Yipp."
"Do you even know what it was about?"
"Nope."
"I figured. Don't think I didn't see you looking at me creep."
"I can't help it. You are so fucking gorgeous. When I look at you my breath is literally taken away." she turned red and looked down.
"Thank you."
"You are welcome." I got up to leave but she pulled me into her and crashed our lips together.

It wasn't a sweet and soft kiss. It wasn't like the kisses we've shared all this time.
This one was hot and left me wanting more.
Before I knew it she had a top off and was trying to take my jeans off.
"Wait." she paused and looked at me. Her beautiful green-grey eyes full of lust. "I'm sorry I can't. Not yet." I couldn't go any further not yet at least.
"It's okay babe. No rush. Whenever you are ready. I'm sorry. I lost control of myself. It won't happen again."
"Thank you and it's fine. I sorta lost control too." I leaned down and kissed her forehead.
"So I take it you aren't a virgin?"
"Yeah. Cameron was my first everything."
"I'm sorry I brought her up. I know it upsets you."
"It's fine. Thank you. Come on let's go to bed."

We went to the bedroom but I didn't know if she wanted to sleep with me.
"Brooke? Do you want to sleep here or in the other room?"
"If it's okay, I'd love to sleep here." I smiled.
"I would love that. Come on." I climbed in and she cuddled into me.

Within minutes she was fast asleep but I was up for a little longer. Thoughts invading my mind. Thoughts about Brooke and I. Not good ones either.
What if I'm not good enough for her? I mean her ex looked like she knew what she was doing you know. What if she doesn't want me because I'm a 23 year old virgin? What if I tell her I love her and she doesn't feel the same? What if she wants more than what I can give her?

I fell asleep with thoughts like these in my head. God tomorrow is going to be a long day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------