•47•

I feel is nearing me but then suddenly it's not, the heat gone and as I open my eyes I see everything going faster and faster and the world around me going at speed one hundred and I realise that barry has got me, and hes running back round to element who's power is growninf and growing potentially dangerous as she waits for my rearival. I know that's she's dangerous, and that it's gonna take a lot of strength in order to defeat her and stop her from rising up to the top and well killing the people of this city. Barry drops me off near the place where I can hear element calling out of my name, "listen kara, you can do it, you can defeat her, and come back to me, because I love you, I love you so much and defeat her and come back to me, and I love you and we're gonna get married and live a life together with the skilfulness of our hero powers and love is the strongest thing." Barry says and I look at him seeing the sparkle in his eyes as I lean in and kiss him, "I love you to, and I'm coming home, and we're gonna get married and have a life together forever because I love you so much  and I'm excited for the rest of our live together" I say as we kiss once again, loving each other as we hold onto each other's heads kissing more and more not wanting to let go of the safety of each other arms knowing what danger lies ahead and who is beyond the corner. I let him go and I walk around to go to where element stands wondering around, her power physically flowing through her hands and I stand there, hands on my hips ready to show my power and what I stand for, hope and justice for all, and I stand a small part of me is shaking in my boots, "element" I yell as she turns around and I notice a different to element, her eyes are glowing red, the pure power that is flowing through her veins is coming apparent in her eyes the power struggling to go else where. "Oh Supergirl let's finish what we started a long time ago" she says and she draws power from her surroundings and I use the opportunity to blast her with my freeze breathe and she stumbles back at the power before getting back up again still drawing in power as around her a red fire tornado starts to form and she aims at me and she blasts it right into me.