•42•

Element as she calls herself has wrecked havoc in the world, made us see what some could call truth and what others call lies and I think it's time we stop her.
I type into the computer a smile appearing on my face as I quickly type each key and the words appear upon the computer screen.
Element was not always element, before she was Ora, the vigilante in Varian city who helped stopping evil before a strange and mysterious disappearance one dreaded day when she was M.I.A for 3 years before her first appearance as element. And the reason she changed is complicated, during her final mission she was shown photos of the city, of damaged areas and they told her it was her fault that she had destroyed the city and she believed them. And yes it is slightly true, maybe hero's do destroy more then they help but then again what would we do without them? We look at supergirl and what do we see? We see hope, a light in the darkness, we see our protecter, even if yes okay she causes some problems but she helps, helps more then anyone ever could. And element is trying to destroy her reputation, to stop and tell us that yes okay they destroy but at the same time they help, they help excessively. I say writing down how I feel about the situation and how I feel as supergirl in a way that isn't so biased but If anything show people how I feel and the truth, because that is what supergirl stands for, truth and justice for all.
Element had twisted minds, implanting these fake stories getting these fake people to tell stories, most of which aren't true. But she says then and people believe them because in this world people are struggling, and they will look up to anyone who shows any form of authority and gives them another veiw in society that could make them feel powerful and like they belong, she empalants these ideas and people believe it because they are so desperate for something to believe in. And instead of believing in element, who is full of lies and secrets why don't we believe in supergirl. Why don't we place our trust is someone who is so kind and caring, and while she may mess up sometimes, like we all do because generally we are all human, and even  if we aren't we live in a world where we can be human if we want or we can be alien if we want, but we should place trust In supergirl and listen to her. Because element is trying to turn us against supergirl, trying to create a evil, corrupted idea in our heads of supergirl and what she does when actually we have so much to be thankful for because of her, she stopped MYRIAD, she stopped the Daxomits, she had saved all of us countless times, and so we should listen to her and trust her, because yes maybe she does more harm then good, maybe she can make a mess of things, but she saves us, and she helps us, so let's listen to her and realise that all she ever wants in her heart is to help us. Because she is supergirl. And so we shouldn't listen to element who had corrupted the very soul of humanity, let's listen to supergirl. Our true hero.

By Kara danvers
And I press the publish button and onto the internet it does and I watch as the number of reads constantly increase getting bigger and bigger. And I smile as I read though the article one more time.