•28•

"So on the article we said that we would meet the others here for information, that's if they actually show, the article was published 2 days ago now, I saw it in the paper and this wig is itchy and these clothes make me look like some sort of punk rocker from 1990, I look ridiculous." I say as I look down at the weird outfit I'm wearing while flicking the black hair out of my face. "Ridiculous hot" Barry says as I look at him with my mouth open in shock, before smiling at him and walking over and kissing him, then I lean back and start kissing him more passionately, and once again and again and again kissing him, and then Barry starts taking off my top as I do the same for him, he also takes down my trousers as I do the same for him. He sits me on a table and I wrap my legs around him kissing him again and again and again. "Hello?!" We hear a voice say mid kiss and we both look over to see a beam of light coming in our direction, "who is it?" I yell back slipping off the table and putting my trousers back on, "my name is Mia Talliah" the voice says "and I'm Melissa Evans"another voice says as I put the top back on as does Barry, "were in the main room we need to talk to you" I say and soon 2 women appear, one is dark haired, her hair is short and shaved on one side while the other is flicked over the side. She's wearing a jacket and a skirt with tights, the other girl is blond with long hair that is curled in a wave way, she is wearing a pantsuit and a white shirt and some big black boots. "I'm mia" the brown hair girl says as she shakes my hand, "and I'm Melissa" the blond girl says as she then shakes my hand, "my name is kara and this is Barry" I say as I take off the wig and my blond hair falls down, I have my glasses on as per usual but still look stupid in my rock punk outfit. "We aren't actually evil I'm from Catco world wide media and i need to talk to you guys about what happened the night Ora disappeared because we think that Ora might have become Element, a villain who has been terrorising national city" I say but the don't look like they trust me, "I'm sorry But I don't trust you I can't really tell you who Ora was not without well compromising all of our morals and promises to Ora" Mia says and Melissa nods her head I caught onto this, I could feel them not trusting me, and I know what I have to do to make the trust me, "I'm supergirl" I say and there mouths drop open as I fly up and use my laser eyes to make a s logo on the ground. "Okay well I think we can trust you now, from one vigilante to another" Melissa says and I nod my head, as Melissa leans in towards me ready to tell me "Oras real name is Cynthia Adams"