•8•

I remember during a interview with supergirl I was asked what I do when I get up in the mornings, and I do it like more or less everyone does, I sit up in bed not wanting to get out and go into the cold, I would then get myself breakfast followed by watching some tv, then I would do my hair,  get dressed and gather all my things together. Today is no different. Except I'm waking up and looking at barry laying next to me, "morning" he says flicking a strand of hair out of my face, he then kisses me and I kiss him back. I laugh at him and he laughs back I then flick up the cover and clamber out of bed almost falling over in the process, Barry gets up with me and we wonder into my kitchen, "so what do you want for breakfast" I ask, and Barry grabs his phone and connects it's to my speaker and he starts playing some songs and using his super speed we make some great breakfast, Barry even runs to the coffee shop to get 2 coffees for us, and soon we sit in front of the tv watching game of thrones and eating this huge amount of food. " Ill tell you the one thing I miss about central city," Barry says as we watch the tv; "What" I ask and Barry looks down at his mug of coffee, "the flash coffee by CC jitters" he says and I look at me and burst out laughing, "that is such a Oliver Queen thing to say not Barry Allen" I say still giggling, "well you have failed this city" Barry says doing a Oliver impression which I can't help but laugh at. Suddenly we hear a strange ringing noise, it can't be my phone I accidentally blew it up, but it could be the landline phone, I get up and find it, it's hidden inside my wardrobe which is weird but I never use the landline phone so it makes some sense. "Hello who is it" I ask into the phone, "hello Kara Danvers, or should I say Kara Zor-el or is it supergirl, you have many names it's hard to tell which one to call you by" a strange and mysterious voice says from the other end of the phone, "who are you?" I ask not wanting to give this person the pleasure of me admitting I'm supergirl, "I'm a ally, a friend someone you know but someone who hides in the shadows completely unoticed, I am a storm, I am fire, i an ice, I am your greatest nightmare. I am Element!" The voice screams from the other end of the phone, it seems like a woman, the tone and pitch of her voice suggest it, Element, what kind of a name is that, I mean let's be honest it's pretty awesome but even still, it's... it's got a weirdly familiar sense and I can't place my finger on it. "What do you want Element" I ask through the phone and now Barry has wondered over to see who I'm talking to probably noticing the worried expression within my voice. "Only to make the world face the group, that humans are ruining it, and should therefore be punished; and since you're the humans saviour I though you need to die first" she says and then the call goes blank and she hangs up, im left in utter shock and I look at Barry and his sparkling eyes, "someone's trying to kill me" I say placing the phone back into my wardrobe and slamming the doors closed quickly, Barry then walks over to the tv clearly noticing that somethings wrong. "Kara I think whoever is coming after you, might have just claimed there first victim"