•10•

"What, you and Barry" Alex says pulling me to the side of the deo leaving Barry standing there rather awkwardly. "Yeah it sort of just happened" I say excitedly, "are you happy" Alex asks looking at me, and I nod my head, I'm happier, I'm really happy. "Wait so someone is trying to kill you" Alex says and we walk back into the main section of the deo; I grab Barry's hand on the way and we stand in the cortex, "her name is Element, she sent out a video about 5 minutes ago which lead me to think about the bomb, and then I started listening and heard the ticking in my apartment, had we not run out at the exact time we'd be burnt, so yeah, now I don't have a apartment, but we will find somewhere or something" I say griping Barry's hand tighter, always wanting him there for support, and wanting to protect myself from pain. "Yeah so we will send agents and look around identifying potential residue and hopefully we will be able determine the type of bomb" Alex says and I nod my head as she and a few other agents gather around a screen, "meanwhile we might want to go to a hotel" Barry says and I nod my head, and Barry lifts me up and runs us to the hotel, it's so fun running at super speed, seeing the world around you fade and become blurry images of time passing by so slowly, but listening is the best part, it's so quiet and gentle, the sounds are people halfway through there words or what there trying to say, even though it's so slow it's beautiful. Soon we arrive at the hotel and we Wonder into the reception.
"Hi can we have a room" I ask and they look at us, we hold hands and lean against one another, trying to look utterly normal and like we want a single room with one bed which we do,  "Sure, name" the hotel concierge asks looking down at his computer screen, "Kara Danvers" I say still leaning against Barry; he's looking down at me and I can see his beautiful eyes sparkling. "Okay room 672 on floor 6" he says passing me and Barry a room key, we take it and wonder to the lift. I suddenly get a wave of panic, a sudden fear, I can't tell why, I look at the numbers in the lift, 1......2.... I start hyperventilating, terrified for no reason, my whole body starts to shake, "Kara?" Barry asks as I start loosing my sense of balance, I'm wanting to scream but I can't, I'm falling... I'm falling but I'm not moving. Gripping onto the handle bars of the lift to keep myself up right, gently slipping onto the floor and crying, just crying, scared to death about some feeling or something. Anxiety. That's the emotion I feel, anxiety and pain. Not knowing what to do I feel my eye lids getting heavier and heavier and I feel myself fall asleep, not knowing if I will ever wake up, and I feel myself lose consciousness.