•2•

"Kara! Kara! Thank god you picked up I'm coming to yours right now" Alex's worries voice says over the phone,
"Alex..." I say unaware of what else to say I just sent the man I love away, on a ship because I was stupid enough not to consider my own happiness and I tried as supergirl always does to protect everyone and I forgot to protect my emotions.
"Kara, I'm coming over and we will talk, Kara I'm so sorry," Alex's voice says through the phone and I'm starting to cry knowing my sister is always there for me is the best feeling in the world but now all my feelings are turned upside down.
"Alex you have to keep Maggie. Don't lose her I like lost Mon el" I say trying to make sure Alex gets her happy ending, on the other end of the phone Alex stays quiet, I hang up the call I can't bare to hear her voice anymore. Mon el is all that's going through my mind, I miss him so much but he's gone and it's my fault as it more or less always is. What can I do. I'm supergirl. I always try to help people never realising that sometimes I may had to save myself. I may have to save kara and god I may have to save supergirl. Because this pain is to much. I sit In front of the tv watching the wizard of oz one of my favourite musicals. I love musicals, everything is better in song. Oh and how could I forget that everything is easier in musicals, and I would know I was trapped in one with Barry Allen, the flash. And we almost died but true love... mon el saved me. Iris saved Barry we were meant to be together but I sent him away and what if it killed him, no don't think about that he's alive and you know it, you feel his presence, he's alive you know it, he's just going to be lost. The song somewhere over the rainbow stays and I can't help but sing along after all it's my favourite bit of the movie, the song what it means, not word for word but symbolically , the fact that even when times are hard there is always hope and a nice place where no bad can occur, yet there isn't a place like this. The movie keeps playing away and I sit on a sofa tucked up in a blanket crying, tears falling down my face. I remember mon dl describing musicals as a movie where suddenly everyone randomly breaks into song, it was such a perfect description an I guess that's what it is. And I love musicals. Suddenly the door bursts open and Alex enters.