PART 7

Hey! How's everyone doing? Here's another part of the love story. Hope you read it and enjoy...

..................................................

I got Denim jeans for both of us. But of course I got it from the Women's wear and for him from the Men's wear.

It was enough for my Christmas celebration. But he forced me and got a new top of blue for me. Crap! How did he know that I prefer blue?

We almost had our dinner over there. He paid from his army card and I saved my money.

When we returned home, it was 9.30PM and we realized that, our parents are faster than us.

The door was opens and when I entered, my mom hugged me and said, "Congratulations!"

Now my subconscious curiously asked me, "Why this congratulations? What have you won?"

But revealing all mysteries, she happily said, "Mr and Mrs Rajput have come come over here with your marriage proposal".

"With whom?"

"Whose parents are they?"

"Sanket. Sanket! Seriously!"

Sanket came over and asked me with a convincing voice, "Aren't you interested?"

"So, it was your plan!"

"Yes Madam. I know, you may try to prove me wrong but I'm right"

Mrs Dhillon was sitting on the sofa with the ring and my mom had one. Both the fathers were looking at each other as they were not at all responsible.

My subconscious was jumping to great height and I was scared that she may fall.

I asked my mom, "When did you get the ring?"

"It's not your concern"

We had out engagement wearing jeans. Damn western, right!

"So, let's decide the date of 25th December for marriage. The right one I guess", I don't know why mom was in so much hurry.

"Yes, of course!", Mrs Dhillon agreed and we were throwing an awkward smile towards each other.

Who would know that the jeans and top bought will have to wait for the New Year Day to cover us!

...........................................................

Will be back soon...Till then do vote, share and guess what's next!