PART 4

Namaste Folks! I'm back with the forth episode of this love story. Hope you enjoy it...

...........................................................

"Miss Srishti Kaur. My father was an ex-army man. So, the same situation,we have a flat over there. I have recently completed integrated BBA-MBA and will apply for the post of accountant in some companies soon".

"Why don't you try for defence"?

"My dad isn't interest for me in defence".

"Mmm"

By this time, we were already in the garage of our apartment.

Then he said, "I live in the 5th floor. I'll leave you in your flat and meet the parents of this beautiful and courageous young girl".

"Fine", I said and moved to the elevator.

At the forth floor, I rang the door bell of my home.

My mom opened the door and on seeing me with Sanket, she asked, "How did you meet him?"

"You know him!"

"They are new here. Your dad and his were close friends in the early years. But why are we talking here at the door?"

"I don't know".

"Okay! Come in".

We went in.

I saw my dad talking to an old couple sitting on our new velvet covered sofa. And suddenly Sanket spoke up, "Mom, dad why are you here?"

And aunt answered, "We're new here and they are Mr. Manjeet Pratap Singh and Mrs. Simran Kaur. Your dad and her were close friends in the yearly ages of their job".

By then, my mom interrupted, "Srishti, he is Mr. Amar Singh Rajput and she is Mrs. Shehed Dhillon", and introduced me, "This is Srishti Kaur, our only daughter".

Aunt now continued pointing at Sanket, "This is our son, Sanket Singh Rajput, currently serving in Indian Army in the Assam Regiment".

Between their game of introduction, no one, literally  no one asked us to sit down. My legs were already in pain but he was standing like a 5.8ft tower.

I walked into my study room.

My home had 3 bedrooms(1 for me, 1 for my mom, dad and another for guests), a medium sized library that is my study room, 3 washrooms, 1 kitchen, a small lawn like thing in the balcony and a small store room.

Sanket followed me to my study room.

I picked the book "The Girl Who Came Home" by Hazel Gaynor. And with baseless surprise, he said, "You love reading novels".

"Yes!"

"I don't believe"

"I do"

After some minutes, he again poked me, "I have already found three books by you. You are damn popular".

"Total five of mine and three of dad and one of mom. Not so much as you're imagining or else the thieves would have listened to me".

"In both the situations I'm nothing in front of you".

"I'm able to write safely because of you".

"Oh!"

Then a silence gave it's glimpse.

But then I forced it to leave by asking, "In leave or vacation?"

"Vacation until March. Let's go for shopping this evening".

...........................................................

I will be back soon. Till then keep enjoying the published one and guess the next step. Don't forget to vote and share...