PART 2

This is the second part which starts with a weird situation. Please go through it and help me find the errors.

..................................................

It was 1 hour long and I was still standing in the queue. I could see the tired faces around me and mine in my phone.

The Manager was busy talking in his phone in the chamber. Whereas, the bankers were working very very very hard.

Suddenly, ten people in complete black and black mask on their faces, entered the bank. They had guns in their hands.

Sorry, I don't know the version so can't mention!

They captured the bank and asked the bankers to put all the amount present in the bank in the five sacks they had gotten. And continuously they were shouting, "Don't you dare show your cleverness and call your so called police. Your police force is unable to catch us and it's been 5 years we are in this job".

I looked at the Manager's cabin but I couldn't find him. I stood on my ten toes of my two legs and found him under his table.

The bankers were loyal enough. Neither they were trying to call the police nor they were moving a bit to submit the entire sum of money in the bank to them.

But who cares! I was trying to find a way to rescue myself and suddenly, my long asleep subconscious mind shouted at me.

"Stop being so selfish. You can't move a bit from here without rescuing all if them".

Rescuing all of them? That too, I have to do it!

..................................................

This is a short part which was prepared in a short run. Hope you like it. Keep guessing next. Please vote, comment and share. Date for the third part will be declared soon.