PART 1

This is my first creation and the origin of it was from a story writing competition. Here, the lead is a girl whose life changes all of sudden and in some days. Let's see how!

..................................................

The morning sunshine played the role of an alarm. I had never imagined that alarms could be so peaceful.

I just came out of my blanket and before I commit an unsuccessful try of taking a glimpse of the sun, my mom threw my yellow towel at me.

And said, " It's already 8AM. Get out of that blanket and take a bath. I want the amount to get deposited in the bank by 11AM".

Crap! She had handed over some money last night but I had no notice towards her instructions following the amount.

I had my bath and ran to the dining.

I was dreaming of Sandwich from my favorite hotel. But fact is, I got a pair of Chapattis and Dal in my plate.

I was in my favorite pair of skirt and top. So, I had to take care while eating. Soon, I finished, I jumped into my favorite pair of shoes.

I got into the lift and started moving down to the garage of my apartment.

Meanwhile, I recollected that it was the first Saturday of December. I had many plans with my friends since the 1st day of the year. But this bank has left me with no option.

I went near my Activa. Damn! It's punctured. I had to boo k a cab.

Then I realized,we shouldn't believe advertisements. They said, "The cab will reach at your address in 10 minutes". But it took no less than 45 minutes.

Even the winter wasn't ready to arrive. So, the severe sunshine was trying to kill me. And finally, the cab arrived.

It took us 30 minutes to reach at the bank, 5km away from my apartment. Traffic things, you know!

But then, I reached and I paid the cab.

As soon as I put my feet out of the cab, it felt like I have entered into a new world. The bank was crowded and people around behaved me as a stray dog. My subconscious mind spoke on their behaviour, "Stop behaving such. I'm a girl. Have some respect". But I was the only one to hear to my subconscious mind.

I entered into the bank and was confused whether I was standing in a bank or in a registration line for school level badminton match. But finally, I selected a queue and stood.

One of those standing in the queue said, "I'm standing here since 8AM". Another soon spoke up, "And I'm here for 2 hours". And soon my subconscious mind taunted at me, "And you want to take their place by arriving just now".

After 30 minutes, I realized, the rate at which the queue was getting longer was 10 times more than the rate at which it was getting shorter. Now my subconscious mind very actively said, "It's just 30 minutes. You have to count more".

..................................................

Hope you like this first part. Please do vote and help me find the errors. I'll correct it with time. Part 2 will be on very soon.