PART 6

"No need to panic. I have already talked. Bye!" A sudden reply.

And now, I understood, why she was continuously talking about Sanket's family.

It's evening...

The door bell rang sharp at 6PM. I was ready perfectly and opened the door. As expected, it was him.

My subconscious spoke up, "Why the hell these defence personals are very perfect for time? Can't he get little more late?" I avoided her and smiled at him.

"Stop smiling and come on! We're getting late"

"Wait! Let me tell my mom"

"Don't worry! I have spoken to her". And dragged me holding my hand.

"Okay! Let me take my sandals. This one or this?" I asked him holding two pairs in my two hands to choose.

"God! Who made you a writer? I'll buy you new pair"

"Ahh! Don't be so ridiculous after marriage!"

"Marriage! It's just a half-way date"

I shied and left.

The mall was 10km away from our flat. It would have taken 15 minutes to reach their. But this traffic thing led us a journey of 45 minutes and finally we reached.

December is the month of Christmas, winter and Eve of New Year.

The mall was decorated with all December celebrations in mind.

There was a sledge to click pictures. On seeing it, my childish subconscious jumped and shouted, "Let's go there. Don't let the child in you die. Don't kill me, please". But but but, I again avoided her and I know she must be annoyed with me. But who cares!

But passing by it, I was continuously staring at it and Sanket could understand my wish. He held my and and dragged me to the sledge and made me stand.

"Don't let the child in you suicide"

"But I'm a writer. People known may see and think bad about me"

"Hey! Don't think about people always. Society is selfish"

"But how could you people always think about the nation"

"That's a duty we took over with our own wish. So we have to do it"

"Stop saying anything more. Or else I'm going to fall for you!"

"Fine! Let's click the pictures and move in"

LOVE FROM THE HOSTAGEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें