INTRODUCTION

Some unpleasant situations can change a life. Just like ours. Hi! I'm Srishti. I met Sanket when I went through a hostage situation in bank. He was my Savior. We fell for each other in the first site. He's an Army Man and our family background was of defence. Coincidentally everything went in favor of us. We got married. But not the days after marriage went in support of us. But within sometime, everything settled.

...........................................................

CHARACTER SKETCH

Srishti Kaur
- Lead actor in female. She's an integrated BBA-MBA graduate and a writer in profession. She's quite short-tempered but understanding.

Sanket Singh Rajput
- Lead actor in male. He is an Army man. He is very patient and romantic. He is positive to every situation and punctual.

Mr Manjeet Pratap Singh
- Father of Srishti Kaur. He is a retired Army Personal. He also write books.

Mrs Simran Kaur
- Mother of Srishti Kaur. She gets annoyed very easily. She's eager about her daughter's marriage. And she write books too.

Mr Amar Singh Rajput
- Father of Sanket Singh Rajput. He is also a retired Army Personal. He supports his wife's decision by his gracious presence by that time.

Mrs Shehed Dhillon
- Mother of Sanket Singh Rajput. Like Mrs Simran Kaur, she's also eager about her son's marriage. She visits their home with this motive.

"Father's are almost given no importance and wife's take most of the decisions. But they support their wife's decision by just sitting silently beside them."

...........................................................

The first part of my first creation will be out soon.