PART 3

Hey People! I'm back with the third part. Hope you enjoy it...

..................................................

But suddenly, I felt like, I got some external and superior powers.

I walked through the crown, reached at them and said, "Stop behaving nonsense".

As if they were going to listen to me.!

And then, one of those ten pulled a knife from his right pocket and was on to hit me that a guy from the crowd ran to hold his hand.

When he did so, my subconscious mind gave a glimpse again, "Why the hell this guy was silent till now!"

That guy looked between the age of 25-26. And let me mention, I was 24.

He fought with them like the One Man Army and secretly asked me to call the police. I did and when the police arrived,he handed over the thieves to them.

He had to fight for long because our police force is very fast.

He came to me.

He was standing facing the bright sun. But in the bright sun, his face was sparkling the most. I lost my question on seeing him this way. And he asked me, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am".

"Come, I'll drop you home".

"No thanks! I'll book a cab".

"Don't waste money wen things can be done cheaply. Save it for future".

"Okay!"

I was literally out of my mind. It felt like, everything he said has my reply "Yes".

He held my hand and took me, made me to sit in his new Maruti Swift.

"What's your address?"

"826, 4th floor, Rakshak Houses, Victory Colony, 5km straight from here, passing 2 traffic posts".

"That's a long description of short address".

"Yes!"

"Even, I'm going there".

"Okay, I'll introduce this brave man to my parents".

My subconscious mind spoke up, "Why is he going there? This apartment if for the retired defence servers".

I couldn't stop myself and asked, "Why are you going there?"

"My father was an ex-arny server. So, he has a flat there. Presently, I'm serving in Indian Army, General Sanket Singh Rajput. I'm done with my introduction. It's your turn."

And we passed the first traffic post.

...........................................................

I will be back with the forth part very soon. Don't forget to vote for this story...