Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 08

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes," I was getting to that, if you would've shut up, I would've already done that." I jumped off the post and walked towards the K.I.A stone. "Teamwork." I answered.

Kakashi nodded, "Naomi is right."

Everyone gaped in awe. "You mean... to help each other?"

I yawned, and studied the names on the K.I.A stone.

"Sakura!" I jumped and looked at Kakashi, I may have not been Sakura- thankfully, but that did get my attention. "Instead of Naruto, who was right next to you, you only wanted Sasuke." Sakura looked down and frowned, slightly.

"Naruto!" I once again jumped. He didn't have to yell their names, we can hear just fine. "You were only running around by yourself, even though Naomi right there, wanted to help you get the bells."

 Naruto gave me an apologetic look, I waved my hand dismissively, and motioned it was okay.  Kakashi stepped on Sasuke's head, "Sasuke, you thought everyone was below you and thought they'd get in your way."

Then he turned to me, "Naomi!" I jumped again, my eye twitching. "You were good enough that you could've gotten the bells on your own and gave them to your team, but you made a mistake."

I stuck my tongue out. "Also, the only person you asked for help was Naruto, not Sasuke nor Sakura."

I frowned, "That's because Sasuke didn't help me up this morning, and I knew he wasn't going to say
"Oh yeah, sure! I'll help you get the bells with teamwork!" And Sakura's... just Sakura." I explained, sending a glare to Sasuke.

"Sakura, kill Naruto or Sasuke dies!" I raised my eyebrow, "Don't try to save Sasuke or Naomi dies!" Now a question mark appeared over my head.

"But Sensai, she wants me dead... are you trying to get me killed?!" He glanced at me, as if telling me to shut up. I shrugged and turned back to the K.I.A stone.

I once again studied all the names, my eyes widened as I read one. But before I could read all of it, Kakashi came over. "Look at this." I glanced up and lost the spot.

I tuned them out as I looked for that name, once I found it; I stared at it for a minute.

Tanaka Kaede

Who is Tanaka Kaede...? Is she related to me? Who is she? Kaede... Kaede...

"Don't feed Naruto." I blinked and looked over at Naruto, Kakashi left so we all started to eat.

Naruto's stomach growled, I looked up, along with Sakura and Sasuke. "I don't need food!" I giggled as he rambled on about it.

I got up, waiting for the right moment to stuff food in his mouth; he opened his mouth and stuffed rice in there. "Naomi! Kakashi-Sensai said not to!" Sakura scolded.

I shrugged, "Oh well, I'll only get sent back to the Academy. Not that bad, I was only there for two days. Plus, Naruto needs his strength."

Suddenly, Sasuke held up his food too, "Here." I blinked, Sasuke... being nice to someone? No way!

"Sasuke-Kun, Sensai said not to!" Sakura scolded once again.

"Like Naomi said, he needs his strength..."

After a moment, Sakura held out her food too. "I'm on a diet anyway."

I smirked; this was too... not team seven for me, so I decided to say something. "Really...? It looks like you got bigger to me." Sakura glared at me, I smiled and stuffed a bunch of rice down Naruto's throat. "Don't choke, Naruto." He looked at me like I was crazy.

 He swallowed all of it, and then Sakura gave him one tiny bit of rice and suddenly Kakashi appeared. "What did I just say? I said not to you guys!" The sky got dark, everyone got in a fighting stance, except me. "Anything you want to say?"

Naruto frowned, "But..." Kakashi tilted his head. "But, but, buut... Sensai, you said it!" I giggled a bit, that just sounded weird to me...

"That's why we're a..."

"Four-man team." Sasuke and I said simultaneously.

"Yeah, the four of us are one!" Sakura finished.

I groaned. I didn't want to be one with Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke are fine. Sakura is blah.

Suddenly, Kakashi's expression changed to happy. "You pass!"

My teammates stared at him, confused. "What...?"

"You pass." He repeated.

I sighed, "Stop asking "what" and just accept it before he changes his mind!" They all sweatdropped at me,

The clouds cleared up, a peaceful feeling entered the field. "You guys are the first." Oh yay! "In the Ninja world, people who do not follow rules are called trash, but those who don't care for their friends are worse than trash."

I smiled, "Kakashi-Sensai." He looked at me, I jumped off the post and ran towards him and hugged him. "You're one of my new favorites."

Kakashi smiled back, "Okay, Team seven's mission starts tomorrow!"

"Let's go get Ramen!" I cheered; everyone nodded and headed towards the Ramen shop.

"I knew this is how it would be!" Naruto yelled from his spot on the post, I giggled and cut the ropes, then caught up with our team for some Ramen.

I think... I have a new respect for my Sensai.