Chapter 25: Graduation🎓

It is 2 years and Amare and Maya are graduating from High school. It is June 7th, the day before graduation.

Amare POV
Since my mom is in town she is braiding my hair for tomorrow. I really don't want my hair braided but my mom said the cap will fit if my hair is braided down. Anyways this is how my hair looks

Maya POV Chinese lady: Pick a color and sit in chair over there *points to a massage chair next to a sink* Maya: ok

Maya POV
Chinese lady: Pick a color and sit in chair over there *points to a massage chair next to a sink*
Maya: ok

I went to the nail polish rack and picked out white, since I always get white on my toes.
..........
I went into forever 21 and found this black dress that I can wear for tomorrow, I bought that and went to the food court to kill time before my nail appointment. I got some Chick Fil A. When I was finish with my food it was time for my nail appointment.
After the appointment
This is how my nails look

I went to go pick up my cap because I was I was getting it designed

I went to go pick up my cap because I was I was getting it designed. We are not suppose to get it designed but I really don't care what they say because I paid for the cap and gown so . But this is what it looks

__________________________Today is graduation day, I'm so happy to graduate

Today is graduation day, I'm so happy to graduate. I don't have plans to go to college. Anyways graduation is at 4:30. So I left my house at 12:00 to go get so last minute things done. I also had lunch with Amare. By the time I got home it was 2:30. I had an hour to get ready since I had to be at the place at 4:00. So I hopped in the shower and got out and moisturize. I put on my Nike sports bra and some nike pro shorts on. Then I did my hair which almost took an hour so I had to hurry up and do my makeup, I did something simple cause I was low on time. After I did my makeup I put on my clothes and shoes. I put some jewelry and perfume. I grabbed my purse and left. I was getting hungry so I stop by Mc Donald's. It alright 4:00 so I'm late but the place is not that far.
By the way this is my outfit

After Graduation Amare and I are going to a party at someone house

After Graduation
Amare and I are going to a party at someone house. When I walked in the house it smelled of weed and alcohol. I spotted Eva and ran over to her.
Maya: Eva
Eva: Hey best friend
Maya: hey
Eva: Here *hands her a cup*
Maya: What is it *drinks what's in the cup*
Eva: Hennessy
Maya: *spits out the drink back out* eww
As the night went on I drunk some drinks and got a little drunk. As I was dancing I accidentally bumped into Mae making her slip her drink.
Mae: What the fuck
Maya: Sorry
Mae: Watch where u going bitch
Maya: first of I said sorry and I ain't no bitch.
Mae: Whatever Bitch

I punched that bitch in the face. She punch me back and start to fight. Everyone had there phones out recording. Random people yelled "get her ass Maya".
Someone pulled me off of Mae and throw me on the ground. I look up and saw Malachi holding Mae back.
Mae: Bitch
I was about to ran up but before I can get up Amare was holding me back.

Maya: At least I didn't get a abortion in 10th grade. You thought I didn't know.

The room went silent.

Malachi: Yo Amare u better get your girl.
Maya: Shut up Malachi.
Mae: Don't tell him to shut up
Maya: Make me

This bitch push me and then I slapped her. Before we can fight again Amare pull me outside and dragged me to the car and open the door and put me in. He got in and slammed the door.
Maya: What the fuck
I could tell that he was mad. So I sat back in the seat and look at the window.

Amare POV
I'm mad with Maya, I know she is drunk but damn can she just act right. I put my head on the headrest and close my eyes. Then I felt Maya's hand pull my face to her face. She kiss me and I kiss her back. I pull her into my lap and she played with my hair. I put my face into her chest.
Maya: Can we finish what we started
Amare: What
Maya: You remember when we got high that one night and we was about to have sex but my phone ringed.
Amare: oh yea
Maya: So can we finish
Amare: Yea
Maya: Lets get a hotel
Amare: ok
..........
I took off Maya's dress to see her red strapless bra and her gray underwear. She took off my shirt then my pants. I started to kiss her neck and leaving hickeys. I took off her bra and sucked on her breast then I started to kiss her stomach leaving hickeys there too. I got down to her vagina and pulled her underwear off and ate it. She tasted like fruit. I went back up and kiss her on the lips. I took off my boxers and I slow put it in then I started to go slow then faster.
__________________________
I woke up to Maya kissing me. I open my eyes and see her wearing my shirt.
Maya: good morning sleepyhead *smiles*
Amare: *in a raspy voice* good morning *smiles*

Maya POV
When I got home I took a shower and change into

I also brush my teeth and wash my face before I got in the shower

I also brush my teeth and wash my face before I got in the shower. Anyways I went to Starbucks to get a strawberry lemonade and a cake pop. Then I went home and chill and watched Disney plus.

That's the end of the book but the sequel chapter one will be coming out soon.