Chapter 19: Break them up😏

Maya POV:
I don't think that's a nigga that you wanna keep (Huh)
'Cause he give me brain like every other week (he do)
I smoked all his weed
And I told him to leave (goodbye)
Use him for his money that's all that I need (yea)
When I see him in public (yea)
I don't even speak
And if he ask to fuck
Ima charge him a fee (money)
Baby you outta luck if he coming with me
I rapped while I was taking a shower. I was getting ready for work. I have to be the work at 2:40 and it is 2:20 I take an to get ready so I'm going to be late. I got out the shower and put my work uniform on then I put on my Jordan's retro 12 shoes. My mom is wait for me in the car so I grabbed my purse which is the Gucci purse Amare got me and went to the car and go in.
At work
The store was busing today Ig because it after Christmas and people are bring stuff back.
After work
I met up with Malachi at the food court. We just walked around the mall then we called a Uber to my house.
At the house
I changed into some leggings and a t shirt. Malachi and I watched a movie downstairs in the living room because I can't have boys in my room.

Malachi POV
Maya and I were watching Love and Basketball when she fall asleep in my lap. I turn the movie off and picked her up and went upstairs and put her in her bed. I put her phone on the charger and kiss her forehead. I shut the door and walked home.

Maya POV
I woke up in my bed I don't know who put me there. I saw my phone was on the charger so I guess Malachi put me in bed. I got my phone and called him.
.......
I was chilling over at Malachi's house, it was just me and him there. We were just seating in his room doing nothing. While I was dating there I realized that I haven't got dick in a while. Then I started to feel horny. So I sat on Malachi lap and started to kiss him on the neck and lift some hickeys.
Malachi: What's up with u
Maya:......
Malachi: you must want some d-
Maya: I'm horny
Malachi: I'm not *push Maya off him*
I sucked my teeth and sat down on his bed.
Malachi: I'm about to Uber eats some food do u want anything.
I didn't say anything.
Malachi: So u mad at me
I didn't say anything.
Malachi: ight

Malachi POV
I ordered me some Chick fil a cause Maya didn't answer me. 30 minutes past and it was a knock on the door I went downstairs and open it. It was the person with my food. I grabbed the bag and my drink and shut the door. When back upstairs and sat down on the bed and ate my food while on my game. I felt a hand in the fries Container and I look and saw Maya grabbed a fry.
Malachi: I thought u wasn't hungry
She didn't say nothing.
..........
Came back upstairs from though my trash in the trash can. I saw Maya laying on the bed with her ass in the air, I walk to the bed and laid my head on her ass. She looked at me then back at her phone. Not going to lie I was get horny as my head was on Maya's ass. She have on some nike pro shorts on so I put my hand down her shorts.

Maya POV
I felt some in my shorts, then I felt a hand grabbed my ass. I turn around and saw Malachi hand in my shorts. I turn back around and look back at my phone.
Malachi: you going let me hit
I bust out laughing.
Maya: no u push me off u went I tried so no.
Malachi: so it's like that
Maya: yea
Malachi sucks his teeth. I got up and went to the bathroom to take some pictures in the mirror. Malachi came in behind me started to kiss my neck. He started to leave hickeys.
Maya: Stop
Malachi: no
I turn to face him. He started to kiss my lips and I kiss him back. He picked me up and put me on sink counter. I took off his shirt.

Malachi POV
I took Maya shirt off now her blue bra is showing. I start to kiss the top of her breast. She moaned quietly then I took off my pants. I pick her up and walked to my bed and put her on it. I took off her shorts now her red panties are showing. I took off her panties and start to eat her cat.

Maya POV
Maya: *moan Malachi's name* I'm cumming.
I cum and Malachi lick it up. He licked his lips and started to kiss my stomach leaving hickeys. He then took off my bra and suck on my titties.

Malachi POV
Maya tastes like strawberries. She have so good pussy not going to lie.
Maya: *moans*
Maya pulled at my underwear and then I took them off. I put my dick in her and start to stroke lightly then I went fast. I saw she was about to cum so I went faster and she cum and I was about so I pulled out and came on her stomach. I laid next to her trying to catch my breath.

Maya POV
I got up and took a shower then put my clothes back on. Then Malachi took a shower and put some clothes on. Malachi then put his sheets in the washer.

Mae POV

9,164 likesShezMae_ Butterfly effect 🦋View all 200 comments PlayboyT_ my baby🤞🏾Unique_love pop off sis 😝NolimitJay ngl I should have keep your ass😪

9,164 likes
ShezMae_ Butterfly effect 🦋
View all 200 comments
PlayboyT_ my baby🤞🏾
Unique_love pop off sis 😝
NolimitJay ngl I should have keep your ass😪

I just got home from the mall and I saw Malachi and I old friend so I went upstairs to tell him since was not answering my phone calls or text messages. I open his room door and saw that bitch mind seating on his bed.
Mae: Where's my brother
Malachi: I'm right here *comes from the bathroom*
Mae: I had something to tell u but u have company over so never mind. *walks to her room*

I hate it every time Malachi gets a girlfriend because he spend so much time with her and forgets about me. That's why I always runs off his girlfriends. I have to come up with plan to run Maya off. I have to get information on her so let me call Unique since they use to best friends.
................
I just came up with a plan so she likes this kid name Amare Frost. All I have to do is take a picture of Maya and Amare kissing and show it Malachi then they will break up.