Chapter 13: Cheater 🧑🏾‍🦱

Mae POV
Tharin: Why u sitting so far away.
Mae: Don't u have a girlfriend?
Tharin: yea but she doesn't have to know.
Mae: boy *smiles*
Tharin pulled me close to him and he started to kiss my neck and leave hickeys. Then he took off my dress and threw me down on the bed. I took off his shirt and pants. He went down and eat mine 😻. Then he put on a condom and put it in. I started to moan.
Mae: I'm about to cum
Tharin started to go fast
Mae: DADDY
Then I felt him slow down and then he pulled out. We sat there trying to catch your breath. There was a knock on the door.
Maya: Tharin what are u doing.
Tharin: I'm putting my clothes on hold on.
Tharin and I hurry up and put your clothes on.
Mae: *whisper* Where do I go
Tharin:*whisper* hide in the closet
I got in the closet.

Maya POV
Tharin finally opens the door.
Tharin: hey baby *kiss Maya forehead*
Maya: don't hi baby me, u took to long to open the door.
Tharin: here u go thinking I'm cheating.
Maya: *smack teeth* I shouldn't have taken your ass back.
Tharin: Shut the fuck up *smacks Maya's ass*
Maya touches her butt. Looks at Tharin and slapped him. Then she started to hit him.
Maya: Don't ever hit my ass again
Tharin: yo chill

Tharin tried to stop me from hitting by holding down my arms to the bed and start to kiss me.
Maya: get the fuck off of me.
Tharin: no
I stop moving and I kiss him back. He loosens his grip on my arm.
Tharin: will u stop hitting me if I let u go.
Maya: yea
He let me go and I got up.
Maya: I got to go to the bathroom.
I went to the bathroom.

Tharin POV
I went to the closet open it and told Mae to go out the window.

Mae: I had a good time
Tharin: *smiles* me too.

Mae went out of the window and ran home.
______________________________________
Maya and I were in the hall way at school waiting for the bell to ring. She was all up on me and kissing me, I'm about to broke up with her. Mae walks by, I look at her and bit my lip. She smiled and waved.

Maya: Why the fuck u looking at her like that.
Tharin: Like what
Maya: U bitting your lip and shit.
Tharin: So u think I'm cheating
Maya: No, why u looking at her. You have a whole ass girlfriend.

I did not answer Maya so she got mad and walked away. The bell ring and I went to class.

Maya POV
I was sat at the lunch talking to Unique when Mae came and sat next to Unique. She looked me up and down then interrupted me.

Mae: Unique, let me tell u what happen this weekend.
Maya: excuse me I was talking

Mae looked at me and stared to talk again. I don't know why she hate me like she just got to this school.

Mae: So I went to this boy house *looks at Maya*
Maya: Why the fuck u looking at me.

I'm tried of being nice because I did nothing to this little girl.

Mae: no reason

I rolled my eyes.

Mae POV
I wanted to act petty so I started with Maya.
Mae: Back to what was saying so I was at Tharin- *puts hand over mouth* I mean.
Maya: The fuck did u just say. Why were u at Tharin's house.
Mae: He invited me to watch a movie.
Maya's leg started to shake. She clenched her jaw and crack her knuckles and neck.
Maya: ight I'm about to beat her ass.
Maya got up and ran up on Mae.

Maya POV
I felt someone pull me off of Mae, it was Tharin. So I turn around and started hitting him. Then a teacher came and pulled me off. They walked me to the principal office. After 10 minutes the principal suspended me for a week since this is my second fight. That little bitch got 2 day suspension because "tHiS Is HeR FrIsT tImE fIgHtInG". I fucking hate this school man.
Principal: Y'all two go back to class and I will be calling your parents.
I walked to class and sat down, put my headphones in, then turn on I'm leaving by Rileyy Lanez.
All I want is to be happy
No more begging on my knees for you to stay
Save ya words
So I can save my tears
There's no more hurt
I now, know my worth.

Plays in my ear buds. I put my head on the desk and start to silent cry. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up with red puff eyes and tears on my face. It was the teacher.
Teacher: Do u need to call your parents.
Maya: *sniffs* Yes
Teacher: go ahead
I walked to the bathroom called my mom and told her to pick me up. After 20 minutes, they was calling my name up to the office. I walked to the office and sees my mom stand on her phone.

Miranda: Are u ok baby * wipes tear off Maya face*
Maya: no
We walk to the car and got in. My mom didn't ask me what's wrong because she knew. We pulled up to the house, I got out and went straight to my room. I get a text from Tharin.
Tharin😍🙊: Maya r u ok?
Read
Tharin😍🙊: Bae
Read
Tharin😍🙊: Maya
Read
Tharin😍🙊: I'm sorry
Read
Tharin😍🙊: Can u answer me
Maya: We're done. Ok. Bye.
Tharin😍🙊: Fuck u than. Mae pussy was better.
Maya: Fuck u too, bitch ass nigga😡

I deleted Tharin number and turn my phone off. I don't want to be bothered with anyone. I got up and took a shower. While I was in the shower I was think about what Eva said about Tharin going to break my heart again but don't come crying to her. I know I should have listen to her. After seating in the shower for 30 minutes think I got out, put lotion on then I put this on

 After seating in the shower for 30 minutes think I got out, put lotion on then I put this on

Then I went to sleep.