Chapter 18: The gift🎁

Liked by amarefrost and 26,678 others Maybae Your lost 💋View all 200 comments The_Goat_Mal my wife 💍Pyt_Eva Ok bestfriend🤤TheyevnyKenndy 🥰

Maybae Your lost 💋
View all 200 comments
The_Goat_Mal my wife 💍
Pyt_Eva Ok bestfriend🤤
TheyevnyKenndy 🥰

It is Christmas now, Maya made up with Malachi. Amare is in California with Monique, Brooklyn, and Deshae.

Amare POV
Deshae is taking me to the Lakers game today. I got up and took a shower to get ready. I put on my bape jacket that Deshae got me for Christmas and I put some Nike joggers on then I put my shoes on.

Deshae POV
I called a Uber to take Amare and I to the game. Once we got their we had go through security and they told me I could not bring my camera in so I had to leave it was them. I was skeptical to leave it with them but I have no where else to put and plus if it gets stole I can buy another one. I still recorded while at the game, I just did it on my phone.
Deshae: I bet u $100 if u get one of the players to look at u.
Amare: aight bet
Deshae: *looks at camera* all every let see if he can someone attention. *turn camera to Amare*
Amare: LEBRON LEBRON LEBRON
Deshae: You might be getting that $100
Amare: LEBRON LEBRON ight nigga
Deshae: *laugh*
Amare: LEBRON look he just looked
Deshae: No he didn't
Amare: Give me my money nigga
Deshae: He didn't look at u
Amare: yes he did look at the camera
Deshae: *looks at camera* Alright guys let me if he actually looked at MelMel. *turns camera off*
I give Mel Mel the $100. After the game Mel Mel took a picture and I post it on ig.

Liked by Maybae and 30,400,467 peopledeshaefrost Had to take my bro  @amarefrost to a LA Lakers game

deshaefrost Had to take my bro @amarefrost to a LA Lakers game.
View all 12,906 comments
Maybae hope y'all had fun
Moniquecarrillo My boys 🙂
amarefrost🤙🏾

Amare POV
When I got back from the game I was sleepy I went right sleep. I woke up from my phone going off, it was Maya. I answer the phone in sleepy voice.
On the phone with Maya
Amare: hello
Maya: are u up
Amare: no I was sleep but what's up
Maya: oh I'm sorry
Amare: Nah u fine
Maya: I got u a Christmas gift
Amare: oh thanks.I'm not in Seattle right now.
Maya: I know, I saw your snap
Amare: oh
Maya: I just wanted to let u know so u can I can bring it to u went u get back.
Amare: ok
Maya: Oh Merry Christmas
Amare: thanks u too
Maya: ..... while bye
Amare: bye
Hang up phone.

Maya POV
When I called Amare his voice was that raspy morning voice that every boy have when they wake up. That voice low key turns me on, so while I was talking to him I was getting wet. Anyways the real reason I called Amare was to hear him talk. His voice is so calming to me. I do not need to be having these thoughts because I have a whole boyfriend. Talking about my boyfriend, I just came from his house because I spend half the day at home and going around to my family house because they were cooking and the other half with Malachi and his family. So I had to deal Mae all day but Malachi took up for me. But Malachi got me pink underwear, perfume, chocolate, and a big bear for Christmas. My parents got me a red iPhone XR, clothes from: America eagle, forever 21, pink, and rue 21. They got me crocs and Uggs. My sisters and brother got me a blank and led lights. My grandma got me gift cards. That all I got for Christmas. My Christmas was pretty good. Right now I'm on face time with Malachi and are just talking about life.

Malachi was staring at me without blinding.
Maya: Boy u staring hard at me
Malachi: I cant stare at my girlfriend
Maya: I mean u can but why are u staring
Malachi: because I'm looking at the most beautiful thing that ever lived
Maya: *smiles*
Malachi: *laugh*

We end up falling asleep on the phone.But the next morning I wake to him on his game. He looked at the camera and saw I was up.

Malachi: oh hey beautiful
Maya: hey
.......
I turn on the water in the shower and then waited until it got hot and got in. After 10 minutes I got out and did my hygiene routine and put my clothes on

I'm going to stay in the house all day so I did not put something special on

I'm going to stay in the house all day so I did not put something special on. I plan to make a YouTube video over what I got for Christmas. Today was going to be a chill day.

There was a knock on the door so I answer it since I was downstairs, it was Amare.
Amare: Hey
Maya: Hey, come in.
Amare walked in the house and I shut the door. He had a bag in his hand.
Maya: Let me get your gift, do u want anything to drink.
Amare: No
I went to the Christmas tree and got Amare gift from under it. I walked back to where he was and give him the gift and he give the bag that was in his hand. I walk towards the couch and sat down.
Maya: Come sat next to me.
Amare sat next to me. I open his gift it was a Gucci purse

 I open his gift it was a Gucci purse

It a pretty purse.
Maya: Thank you
Amare: U welcome
Maya: now open your gift
Amare unwrapped the wrapping paper. It revealed a polo cologne box and he open the box and took out the cologne and smelled it.
Amare: Thanks
Maya: U welcome
He grabbed the ripped wrapping paper and ball it into a ball.
Maya: I put that in the trash.
He handed me wrapping paper and I got up and put it in the trash. I sat back on the couch.
Maya: So how was your Christmas
Amare: it was good, what about u.
Maya: it was good
It was silent for a second.
Amare: well I have to go
Maya: ok
Amare got up and started to walk to the door and I got up and walked behind him. I stood at the door and Amare was about to walk to his car.
Amare: bye
Maya: bye
Then he walked to his car and got in. I walked in the house and shut the door.
.......
What did u get for Christmas, I got an new phone.