Chapter 21: Statue Dude

A/n: this is dedicated to Uniquely_Bitch for winning my contest. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter.

Celia's POV

I was walking with Lizzie and MG to their next class, Lizzie wanted to know more about Francis and my life in Scotland.

"Well for one the food here is better, a lot of it was of lamb stew" I said as they shuddered but then we were pushed back by a bunch of students. I looked up to see a bunch of boys talking over each other and trying to get in front of each other.

"What's going on?" I asked as MG looked confused but Lizzie looked upset.

"Great she's here" Lizzie muttered as I saw a young girl walk through the hallways. For one she was a witch, the power was radiating off her, that and she pushed the boys back so she could walkthrough. She had dark brown hair, and she was walking with confidence, not like most of the girls were still new to their powers.

 She had dark brown hair, and she was walking with confidence, not like most of the girls were still new to their powers

"Hello Professor, I've been away for a bit but have been able to come back. I look forward to your classes" she said as I nodded to her.

"Nice to meet you as well, your name child?" I asked as she smiled at me.

"Amelia Bush, Penelope's cousin" Lizzie said as I looked at her confused.

"Ah yes Penelope, it seems her name has a distaste in your mouth, why is that Elizabeth?" I asked as Lizzie rolls her eyes.

"She is Josie's ex-girlfriend, she is a popular girl here" MG said as I nodded.

"Amelia also is a first-rate bitch like her cousin, just a little bit more" Lizzie sneered, I looked at her and shook my head not wanting there to be a fight.

"Aw poor Lizzie, just admit it, you're jealous that I'm better than you. Actually I have been for a while now" she said as she smirked at Lizzie, she then looked at me and smiled.

"I looked forward to your class, Professor" she said as she walked away with all the boys following her. I raised my eyebrows, she has guts to act that way around a professor to another student. I laughed a bit as Lizzie was making a weird face.

"Well I need to go and finish up these papers if you excuse me" I said as they nodded. I walked back to my room, I spelled it to lock, I put my bag on the floor and started to mark the tests, almost everyone was passing except that Landon boy as well as the new wolf boy Rafael. Just then as I was almost done my phone rang. I looked to see who was calling me. I smiled at the caller ID.

"Hello love" I said as I continued finishing the test.

"That's my line, love. But how is my beautiful soulmate?" Nik asked as I laughed.

"Annoyed" I said as I failed the Landon boy. He needs to study more if he wants to stay here.

"Who do I need to kill?" He asked as I chuckled.