Chapter 2: 1835

Marcel's POV

I have known Celia for as long as I was a baby, even before the Mikaelson's found me as a child. She was at the time, my mother's friend before she passed away. However even then she watched over me, but when Klaus and his family came to town she stayed in the shadows. Celia has been a vampire for a very long time, way before me of course but she mentioned once she was even older than the original family.

Flashback in 1835

"It's quite annoying that they are known as the original family" she said as she undid her hair as she took them out of her fancy bun. I looked at her as I had spent that day away from the Mikaelson's, even leaving Rebekah.

"What do you mean?" I asked as she looked at me from the mirror, she took out of her hair out of the bun, leaving her hair to be wavy with some curls. However she still had her shawl on and her head pieces on her head.

"Well Marcel, with your new name and all" she says as I smile, Klaus gave me that name however I was already named by Celia, as I was her one and only Charles, the name she actually gave me when my mother did not, feared that the sickness would ge...

"Well Marcel, with your new name and all" she says as I smile, Klaus gave me that name however I was already named by Celia, as I was her one and only Charles, the name she actually gave me when my mother did not, feared that the sickness would get to me. But then took her instead.

"They are what everyone thinks is the first vampires in the world, though no one ever remembers Silas" she said as she brushed through her hair.

"Wait, who is Silas?" I asked but I looked at her as she smiled to herself, but then walks over to me and smiles.

"No one you should worry about, now you should go, I know as much as you love me, you want to be with your Rebekah" she said as I smiled at her and hugged her.

"I would but Klaus will have my head if I do" I said as she got angry and brought my chin up.

"Well if he does, then I will have his heart in my hand" she says as she smiles motherly to me.

"Mother, why don't you just turn me?" I asked as she looked at me with worry.

"Even though Klaus will not turn you, does not mean I should as well. Though I would love for you to be with me forever, you deserve to live a happy mortal life" she said as kissed my forehead.

"I love you mother" I said as she hugged me just as tight as I hugged her.

"As do I, my sweet Charlie" she said as she pushed me out the door.

"Now go and be with my soon to be daughter-in-law" she said as I then ran out and back to Rebekah.

Flashback Over

"Charlie are you even listening to me" I was snapped out by hearing my old name by her. I looked to see her trying to relax Bash while we drove he was freaking it out.

"Hold him, he relaxes with you" she said as she kept driving, I picked Bash by his neck, he screeched at me but then stopped when I set him down on my lap. He purred and quickly went back to sleep. I quickly texted Rebekah that I was on my way back to the compound and to make sure Klaus was calm.

Klaus's POV

"Why the hell should I be calm, my daughter is almost dead because of that thing inside of her" I screamed as Rebekah and Elijah tried to relax me, apparently Marcel is coming back with something that can help Hope and the Hollow inside her.

"Nik, Marcel said he has brought something that can help Hope, just you have to be calm" Bekah told me as I paced back and forth in the living room.

"I think we should all relax, calm and collective mostly since as I just heard a car door slam shut from outside" Elijah said as he was still reeling from getting his memories back.

"Hello lovelies" I turn to see the same woman in front of my door, she walked in with no problem and nods her head at Marcel who helps her with her bag.

"What the hell is she doing here? What come to hurt us, kill us, rain your hybrid power over us?! Come on what is it?!" I yell at her as she looks confused.

"Wow they are not kidding when they say you are paranoid" she says as she walks past me and to Elijah.

"I don't think we have met before, my name is Celia" she said as she smiled, my sister being the fool that she always is, quickly walked up to her and shook her hand.

"My name is Rebekah, these are my older brothers Elijah and Niklaus" she said as I just glared at this potential threat, but the woman just smiled and walked away.

"And where the hell do you think you are going?" I asked as she walked away from me, she walked to where Hope was lying in. I ran in front of her as she looked annoyed with me.

"Look here, I am only here for my son and for your daughter, so be a dear and get the hell out of my way" she sneered as she flicked her wrist and I went flying the other way. She walked up the stairs and up to Hope's room. I got up as Marcel smiled.

"Wipe that smile off your face, how could you bring her into my home?" I said as he helped me to my feet.

"Also why did she call you her son?" Rebekah asked as well.

"Marcellus, you have some explaining to do?" Elijah said as we all nodded and he looked panicked. He quickly sped up the stairs into Hope's room, the door slamming shut as he ran.

———♥︎———

Are you liking it?
I really hope you like it!!
Please vote and comment