Chapter 11: Change in Plans

Celia's POV

It's been a few hours and Hope is locked in her room as everyone is trying to find a way to help her through her first transition. Nik is afraid the transition will still bring the hollow back into her.

"Nik, you must stop pacing. I took the Hollow out of her and she will be fine during the transition" I said as he paced back and forth in his room. I sat on his bed as he just shook his head, he kept mumbling to himself and his eyes were changing to his wolf ember back to his warm brown.

"How do you know? The Hollow is powerful, it almost killed her and she still is reeling from Hayley's death. Plus those radicals, not all of them are dead" He said as I got up from his bed and walked towards him.

"Niklaus, look at me" I said as he stopped pacing and looked at me. He relaxed his breathing as he looked up into my eyes.

"It will all be okay, I'll be there to help her with her transition" I said as he shook his head.

"No, that is the last place I want you to be. A werewolf's bite can kill you" he said as I shook my head.

"Nik, I've been bitten before and I'm still alive" I said as he looked at me with shock.

"How?" he asked.

"I am a witch/ vampire hybrid, a little wolf bite won't hurt me" I said as he just sat down on his bed.

"I'm just so worried something will happen that I will no longer be able to be with her, my Hope" he said as I nodded.

"Nik, everything will be okay. You are the most caring father I've seen in my immortal life. No father could compare to you" I said truthfully as he nodded his head.

"Still though, if anything you should worry about yourself. Whatever that witch did is still affecting, maybe getting worse as we know it" I said as he looked at me. As he said that his eyes became ember once more and his ears started to bleed. I quickly picked up a piece of the blanket and held it to his ears.

"What's wrong love?" he asked as the bleeding stopped. I pulled away from him and showed him the cloth.

"It is getting worse, okay tonight is the full moon. That means you can turn into your wolf" I said as I thought of what to do, anything could happen. I still have no idea what that witch did to Nik and what could be the end to that.

"Niklaus, Celia I fear it's getting worse. And something is happening to her that I can not explain" Elijah said as he walked in on us being so close to each other.

"Oh I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" he asked as he adjusted his suit. I backed up from being so close to Nik's face and got up from the bed.

"No such thing, though a gentleman like yourself I thought you would know the art of knocking before entering a room" I said as he blushed a bit at the mention of his rudeness, something that was very unlike him.

"What is wrong with Hope?" I asked as he nodded to me.

"It seems that the transition is happening within her..." he trailed off.

"Yes, because she triggered her curse, what more is there you're not telling me?" I asked as I felt he was lying to me.

"Well, it seems since not all of the radicals are not taken out... a certain vampire made a deal with another witch to have Hope cursed with something similar to the Hollow" he said as I looked shocked at him.

"What do you mean, like the Hollow. I got rid of the Hollow, the Hollow is no more" I said as my voice was raised higher and higher as I spoke to him.