Chapter 10: Karma

??? POV

I walked around the town where I knew I would meet a certain person. That was until I bumped into someone, I hissed my fangs at the person who pushed me to the floor.

"Woah there, chill there" he said as I blushed at him. He smiled at me and helped me pick up my apples that i just bought.

"Haven't seen you around, you new?" He said as I nodded.

"Minyoung Park" i said as I bowed my head a bit to him. He blushed as I looked into his eyes.

"My name is Emmett. It's a pleasure meeting you. Don't see a lot of beautiful vampires" he said as I looked away, blush evident on my cheeks.

"Well of course since all you hear is hybrid this and werewolf that" i said as I complained about my anger.

"Oh I'm sorry. You don't want to hear about my problems" i said as I walked away but he grabbed my hand.

"No Minyoung. I totally know how you feel. How we as vampires are the apex predators and to have such... half-breeds think they can be better than us. It makes me sick, that's why I have my group" he said as I touched his face.

"You have a group, like a group dedicated to making us, vampires, the superior species?!" I asked in surprise as he held his hand out.

"Take a walk with me and I can teach you all you need to know, of our future" he said as I took his hand we sped to some hideout. There I saw a bunch of other vampires, some were even witches.

"Today I bring back another follower who believes in us" he announced as I waved my hand.

"Hello" I said as they all cheered. I followed Emmett as he walked into another room.

"I never had this feeling before but I feel like this was meant to be. That we were supposed to find each other. Destined to find one another, do you feel that as well?" He asked as he walked closer. My body screamed as he touched my cheek with his hand.

"I do. I thought I was crazy, thinking this but now you saying that. We can rule as superior together" I said as he smirked at me. He kisses me full on the lips as I was taken back. But I didn't want him to get suspicious so I kiss back as well. After a while I break us up and he breathes heavy on me, he looks down at my necklace.

"That's a beautiful necklace, what does it mean?" He asks as he kisses my cheek.

"My brother gave it to me, for good luck" I said as he nodded. Then another vampire walked in.

"Sorry to interrupt but we are ready to start" he said as Emmett nodded.

"Come on, its about to begin. The revolution to our awakening" he said as I was pulled with him outside. He stops as he looks at me.

"Minyoung I know we've only known each other for 1 hour. But will you marry me?" He asks me.

What's wrong with this little vampire?! You can't marry someone you just met, what is this. A Disney Movie?!

"Emmett we just met, I don't know what to say" i said honestly as he nodded. He looked at my necklace, afraid he won't take me where the meeting is being held I grabbed his hand.

"Take this, as a sign for my answer" i said as he smirked and yanked the necklace off my neck. He put it in his hands as he walked away.

"Meet me at the old church, at 7. You my queen will be the ruler of the new higher race" he said as he sped off.

This plan better be worth it or so help me god.

TIME SKIP

I walked into the church as many vampires crowded around and waited for Emmett to speak. Antoinette walked in as everyone parted for her, as she walked up to the alter.