"Here come with me" the man then grabs my hand and drags me to a room . He then pushes me on the bed and proceeds to unzip my clothes. I'm now in my laced underwear and bra lingerie. He licks his lips. "Wh-what are you doing" I say feeling weak. "Your really cute you know" he smirks.

He then stares at my stomach. Then my thighs.
"Jimins property?" He says worryingly.
"YOU FUCKEN BITCH YOU TOLD ME YOU HAD NO MASTER." He stands me up. His hand raised to slap me. Then stopped.
"I'd advise you to not touch my property." A terrible yet soothing voice says angered.

"M-mr.Park I'm s-sorry I didn't know she was-" jimins socks him in the face leaving him unconscious. I'm sat on the bed all dizzy having no idea what the fuck is going on. Jimin dresses me and puts his coat on me.
"You disobeyed me kitty I told you not to drink". His eyes darken with anger yet a worrisome look.

Did I worry him? Pfft no he hates me and isn't actually falling for me it's probably just the drugs. Wait am I drugged. So much shut is in my mind. He then proceeds to lift me up on his shoulder. "We're going home." He says to taehyung standing at the door way. We leave and the car is brought me a well dressed man. He hands the keys to jimin. He sets me down in the back and I black out.

I wake up in my room having no idea how I got from the party to here all of a sudden. I look and I'm not in the dress anymore. I'm in jimins shirt and my hairs up in a ponytail. Jimin probably changed me and did my hair. Huh who knew he could be so tortures and caring at the same time.

I head downstairs having a bit of a bad feeling. I go into jimins office and see him in a grey hoodie and black ripped pants. I let myself in.
He notices my presents and stares at me. " the door was open so I figured I'd let myself in."

"Do you know how much trouble you caused today." He says sternly. I feel a knot in my stomach noticing his anger. "W-what" I say clearly not remembering what happened.
"Let me clear you up in what happened.

"You decided to disobey me and take a drink from the wrong person who then roofied you and luckily taehyung noticed you being dragged by him and told me. I got there in time before he fucked you and took you to sell you off." "Huh" I say still confused as I'm still not stable.

"Fucken dumbass. To sum things up for you. You almost got rapped and I saved you from almost being sold off as a whore."He fake smiles. "I-m sorry."  "Yea well sorry doesn't cut it does it." I try and smile at him and walk out.
I go upstairs into my room.

I rethink about how I haven't still found a way to escape. Should I risk it though. Am I sane I have to leave I have to be free I can't be locked up for the rest of my life fuck. I sneak downstairs and arrive at the back door. I open it as quietly as I can for jimin not to hear. I make my way outside and I'm almost at the front gate about to leave as I hear my name being yelled. I hear it's jimin and I run.

I run out the gate. As I see another gate leading to a rode and run out. I feel a arm around my waist something over my mouth and black out.
I wake up in a cell. The same one jimin put me in before I was first captured. "Shit" I say under my breath. I feel a sharp pain on my back as I might have been lying on the ground for a while.

I then hear footsteps coming. It's jimin.
"You really disappointed me kitten, I really thought you wouldn't leave me. Hah to think I was actually some how liking a dumb slut like you." "Can you blame me for wanting to be free." I say annoyed

His stare now seems to be filled with darkness and evil. It sends coldness to my spine. "You'll be staying here from now." "I'll have some guards here so you don't try anything stupid again. When I'm gone."

"What if I wanna shower." "You'll get one when you need one." " I thought you wanted me to clean and be your servant." "Well now I'll just keep you in here to suffer in a confined space. Punishment for you to have down something stupid." "Now I wish I could stay but I have some work preparation to do for a meeting tomorrow. A guard will be staying with you. Bye"

Fuck what am I gonna do now. I can't live like this. I refuse to. First I had to deal with jerks when I was back after home now I have to deal with confined space and now being controlled.
If I go back home I'll still be in pain. No matter what my life will be pain. How did I become to this situation.

The guard is creeping me out. He's just staring at me weird. "Problem?" I ask for the stares.
"Nothing just admiring your shape." He licks his lips. I shiver at the ugly old mans remarks.
"Fuck off old man" I tune the other way.
"Oh I certainly will, boss won't be here all day tomorrow I'll have some fun with you seeing as you have such an attitude." He chuckles horribly.

I'm seriously fucked. I hate my life so much I could just ughhh. I won't let him touch me.

Night time~

The guard continues to stare at me.
"Fuck tomorrow boss is probably sleeping right now I'll just play with you right now."
I stare at the bulge in his pants now freaking out. I don't want him that disgusting pervert to touch me. He gets his keys out and unlocks the cell I'm in. I get ready to fight back.

He grabs me harshly by the arm I try to fight him off and kick his manhood causing to groan and go in his knees. I get the keys and head to the door to run. But I'm to slow the man then grabs me and pushes me in the ground causing me to big my head so hard I feel as to pass out.

The man then lifts up my shirt and grabs my breast. I yelp and tel him to fuck off and try to escape but I'm weak. I break down and scream.
I think I'm really broken now I haven't screamed for a while when things like this had happened.

He then covers my mouth. "Be a good girl and be quiet don't want the boss hearing you." He chuckles and continues to touch me.
I feel hopeless. I'm about to pass out. I hear gunshots. I hand notices form all my screaming that jimin had came down.

"Fuck y/n I leave you alone for a bit and you start to hoe around." I look at him eyes watering. "You fucken bitch." "What did you say." His eyes widen with rage.

" I FUCKEN HATE YOU FOR LEAVING ME WITH H-HIM YOUR A FUCKEN MONSTER ALL YOU EVER DO IS HURT ME." His eyes widen. He's never seen me cry and honestly I hadn't seen myself cry in a while too.

He looks at me. His pupils now wide. Honestly he can do whatever he wants to me. I don't care. I won't live for long any ways.

He grabs my arm and drags me upstairs. He then brings me to my room and sits me in the bed. He runs to his room and brings me clothes. A hoodie and boxers. He then gives me a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water. He pats my head and locks me in my room.

I'm confused but my mind wanders off as to how I don't wanna be here anymore. I walk to my bathroom. I punch the mirror to my surprise not causing to much noise as I break it and get a sharp piece. I start to sob.

If I do escape I would go back to the pain I'd had felt in school. If I stay I would still feel the same shit. Why can't I just end it here. I smile psychotically tears running down my face.
I start to slit my fore arms deeply down to my inner wrist. I'm now bleeding non stop. I move on to my next arm. I bleed and bleed until I pass out.

This is the end huh. I can feel my soul leaving
my body. It feels slightly off but relieving. No more pain. "Y/N! WAKE UP COME ON." I hear a muffle voice.

Hola I'm sorry I haven't updated in a bit I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.💕
Please make sure to check out my other Book "Director Kim". I really hope you'd have had a very good day . See you in the next chapter :D💜.